Bandit the Beagle needs help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hey ROD Bros. Let me preface I don't ask for help and this is not a normal way for me to reach out but since this has been my one and only Rams home since 2010...I am looking for help. My dad (the man who sported me in Rams gear at birth) and my wonderful stepmom breed and raise beagles. This unfortunate situation happened to one of their pups Bandit.

I do not expect any of you to donate but at the very least/most please forward on to anyone you know who cherishes all dog and animal lovers.
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you ROD! -Jason

www.gofundme.com/banditoperation

Attachments

• IMG952014051195211549.jpg
    IMG952014051195211549.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 112

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'll post it on my Facebook page. Btw I too have a Beagle named Flash. He just turned 7 and is my faithful companion. All the best to Bandit.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Man I can relate about your beagles brother. I have 2 beagles Toby and Roxy. I've nick named them both of course "Toby Juan Kinoebe" and "Roxycotton". Both are too smart for their own good, and both think that they are human rather than canine. My wife calls them Headcases. I'll see what I can do..