Bam bam Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Bam bam Cunningham

Rabid Ram said:
Zaphod said:
Yeah, I don't think so.

Reynolds was by far the worst of the lot and Pead clearly outplayed Stacy, who doesn't have near the same burst at the hole.

i agree there but cunningham has outplay pead and stacy.

some will argue that cunningham has had less talent against him i would argue he has had a worse oline to break the holes open and still made it work.

Not gonna argue against Benny cuz I like what he brings - to ignore the holes he had though...dunno how you could watch those plays and not see them. I just haven't seen where Stacy has beat anyone out. I think we will keep four.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

RamFan503 said:
to ignore the holes he had though...dunno how you could watch those plays and not see them.

And that's it. When there is (or isn't) production; is it the scheme, line-play, or player?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

CGI_Ram said:
RamFan503 said:
to ignore the holes he had though...dunno how you could watch those plays and not see them.

And that's it. When there is (or isn't) production; is it the scheme, line-play, or player?

Yes.

fastcat

Pro Bowler

Last night I rewatched the ravens game and OMG, I can't believe I didn't notices the 1st time I watched, but this guy is a good back. He is fast, shifty, and pretty thick. I don't know why the 1st time I watched it, I didn't notice, but he pops off the screen as a player... And he by far had the best ps game out of all the backs.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2