Bam bam Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Bam bam Cunningham

DR RAM said:
To me, Pead is clearly the #2.
I think he will be too. I SO want to see him playing with confidence too, because he's stupid elusive.
Who do you have for the #3 spot? That's gonna be a tough one.

jap

Legend

No, Benny and his Jets needs to be our #1 KR. I just wish he got a little more work at it this pre-season, but no one else has looked remotely as good.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

X said:
DR RAM said:
I think he will be too. I SO want to see him playing with confidence too, because he's stupid elusive.
Easy for me, Cunningham.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Easy for me, Cunningham.
Yeah? Stacy brings that boom though. I think Fisher likes that boom.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

I think Stacy will be our #3. He is our best short yardage and goaline back IMO.

Cunningham will replace whoever gets injured or sucks and will shine with the opportunity.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Easy for me, Cunningham.
I think Benny brings MORE boom, and is more talented. But, again, I may be biased, this kid just popped for me when I watched him play. I said over a month ago that he is the most complete RB that we have in terms of talent/tools. I still think that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Easy for me, Cunningham.
I think Benny brings MORE boom, and is more talented. But, again, I may be biased, this kid just popped for me when I watched him play. I said over a month ago that he is the most complete RB that we have in terms of talent/tools. I still think that.
Yeah, I'm not taking anything away from Cunningham - that's for sure. One of them will get snatched up if we try to stash them, I think. Both really took advantage of their opportunities.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

DR RAM said:

Benny just has that RB look, the instincts. I think he could be a good #1 in this league if given the opportunity. I'm not saying he should be our #1, but he has the tools and the instincts in my eyes.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

I like the way Bam bam looks but I can not fairly asses without seeing he Pead and Stacy against like competition. I have not been impressed with Stacy yet but haven't seen enough.
We need to decide what direction we are going at the RB position though so we don't keep drafting players as insurance against possible bust players which in turn makes the insured players in essence a partial bust or we would not have drafted players to protect against there potential failure.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Easy for me, Cunningham.
Yeah, I'm not taking anything away from Cunningham - that's for sure. One of them will get snatched up if we try to stash them, I think. Both really took advantage of their opportunities.
This was the best that Stacy looked, but he isn't playing as fast as he can play, IMO. He is still figuring it out. I'm not down on him, but if a cut had to be made at RB for the 4th, Stacy would be it.

Ram4life11

Rookie

X said:
DR RAM said:

Haha Pead is your #2 back? Lol what are yal basing that off of, has he even had a 30 yard game this preseason, better has he had a 30 yard game in his NFL career?

I'm curious, what makes him the #2 back?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Haha Pead is your #2 back? Lol what are yal basing that off of, has he even had a 30 yard game this preseason, better has he had a 30 yard game in his NFL career?

Because he is the most talented #2 RB that we have, IMO. He had a few very explosive plays tonight. Obviously, your opinion differs.

Ram4life11

Rookie

DR RAM said:
Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Because he is the most talented #2 RB that we have, IMO. He had a few very explosive plays tonight. Obviously, your opinion differs.

From what I hear he's more talented than D.Rich, which that might be the case. But talent doesn't always translate into a good running back or even a good football player. I'm going off of his on field performances, which clearly shows he's been BAD more than he's been GOOD.
Just my honest opinion

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Ram4life11 said:
DR RAM said:
Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

From what I hear he's more talented than D.Rich, which that might be the case. But talent doesn't always translate into a good running back or even a good football player. I'm going off of his on field performances, which clearly shows he's been BAD more than he's been GOOD.
Just my honest opinion
Did you watch the game tonight?

fastcat

Pro Bowler

DR RAM said:
Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Pead as put the ball on the ground about 3 times this preseason, I don't think another back has even had 1. And he doesn't hit the hole, he misses them and tries to bump just about everything outside. None of that transcends into a productive rb... Yea, he is physically the most talented but he is mentally the weak link. It doesn't matter how physically talented you are.... 90% of the league is talented that way but if they can't handle it mentally, they won't last long.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

fastcat said:
DR RAM said:
Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Pead as put the ball on the ground about 3 times this preseason, I don't think another back has even had 1. And he doesn't hit the hole, he misses them and tries to bump just about everything outside. None of that transcends into a productive rb... Yea, he is physically the most talented but he is mentally the weak link. It doesn't matter how physically talented you are.... 90% of the league is talented that way but if they can't handle it mentally, they won't last long.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Is your mind open enough to admit he is the #2, when he IS the #2 and helping us to win games?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I've seen enough to know that once pead finally gets it he will be the best rb on the team. Too many people look at his kick returns and factor them into his running back play. He's shown diddly as a kickoff returner, not sure why they keep throwing hun out there as one. He looks dangerous with the ball in his hands as a rb. Still a little tentative but he's getting there.

As the doc says he is clearly the #2 rb.

Haven't seen enough of stacy and cunningham but cunningham did well for himself today. They won't cut stacy and it will be impossible to hide cunningham now.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

DR RAM said:
Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Pead may have talent but that gets you so far at this level. His mental game and drive seem to be missing. I believe your right pead will be our 2 but 1 of 2 things will happen he will shine or cunningham will take his spot quickly.

lockdnram21

Legend

Rabid Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Ram4life11 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Pead may have talent but that gets you so far at this level. His mental game and drive seem to be missing. I believe your right pead will be our 2 but 1 of 2 things will happen he will shine or cunningham will take his spot quickly.

Bingo!! Cunningham seems like a man on a mission if he gets any touches vs cardinals and gets good yardage he might be on his way to getting the #2. By the end of the year he might be #1

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Right now Pead is a project.(hyperbole,but hear me out) No different than someone like Quick,except that Pead should be much further ahead than guys like Stacy and Cunningham. He isn't. IMO he's not the clear #2,with the exception of his pass protection.

I dont know the numbers but he's had a TON of opportunities to touch the ball in preseason and has literally dropped the ball. Not a fan of Pead. The other backs play like they want it. Pead plays like he wants out at times.

I suppose the 2nd rd tag will continue to give him plenty of chances...