Balzer on the Robinson is "Struggling" Stories

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Gregzilla: "Oh, Coach Bou! I am in such a quandary here. Should I bitchslap the DT with my right arm or my left? I could use either arm, but then the other one would get damn jealous, Whatever the hell am I suppose to do?" :sneaky::LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't blame them haha I'm still all butthurt about the whole Jason Smith thing! Got to get over it eventually I suppose ;)

143127752_I_Sense_Butthurt_75000244666_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You put that in blue, but I actually went over to Rams talk for some reason and saw a thread on that and multiple posters were already comparing him to Jason Smith.
Shocker!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
let them put the stories out there, lets catch everyone by surprise.

It may be a struggle, but I like to know that players aren't finding it too easy, shows me they're trying hard.

He has the leagues best D-line to practice against, he'll be fine...

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
To me this is why anything coming out of OTA's for the fans consumption is totally useless. Robinson and rest of the rookies should struggle at first.
Once Robinson pads up and flattens defenders he will feel much better.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Smith was an entire NFL blunder in terms of being projected to be drafted so high, to be an all pro starter for the next 15 years, and a sure thing when he was slated in the draft. He was a Ryan Leaf type bust, rare, but it happens. Robinson appears to be more of a sure thing in my eyes.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought it was ridiculous that they would even try to make a story out of it. The guy is a fucking specimen by all accounts. He will have no issue once the pads are put on. We are only like a month and a half away from the 1st preseason game. I'm getting JACKED fellas!!!!

A55VA6

Legend
It's slow this time of year... so these writers will do anything to create a stir. Of course there is an adjustment period coming into the NFL especially when changing positions. I have no concerns about Robinson, but I don't expect him to play like a pro bowler right out of the gate either.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Smith was an entire NFL blunder in terms of being projected to be drafted so high, to be an all pro starter for the next 15 years, and a sure thing when he was slated in the draft. He was a Ryan Leaf type bust, rare, but it happens. Robinson appears to be more of a sure thing in my eyes.
I think coming from being a TE...then the concussion...hell, it's hard being a franchise LT...Probably why that OG at Baylor dropped so far in this years draft.