Ballers HBO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
a couple fun facts. mark wahlberg is the executive producer who obviously did Pain and Gain with the Rock and Peter Berg is the director. Berg directed the Friday Night Lights movie (top favorite sports movie) and most recently Lone Survivor with Wahlberg. Berg appeared in the pilot episode as the Miami head coach in the scene on the boat.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I've watched the first two, I like it a lot so far. I'm a fan of the shows focus on the irresponsibility of some of the players both financially and personally off the field. I think it will be a good watch.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Met the character that plays the DT with too many friends and family...He's the son of a guy we grew up with...I always got him confused when watching UCLA with David Carter...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Today's episode was pretty good. Really liking this show so far. Also saw this on the Rams Facebook page today, I did not know this.

image.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm really enjoying this show. It's not a must watch like GoT, or even Power...but it's a fun show to watch. It's not at all what I expected. There's very little football shown, and focuses on the off the field stuff.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Bumping... I've just started watching this On Demand, and must say it's pretty damn good. It sounds like a lot of the stuff they cover on this show actually goes on... not going to spoil anything, but I'm 6 episodes into season one, and just watched the 'Fun House' episode, and they say that definitely is a real thing around sports / entertainment / etc.