Baldy's Breakdown: Suh to the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No doubt Suh will make the Rams D-Line "Unstoppable"! and with our New CB Corps .. Look-Out-Brudder!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Very cool and exciting.
Playing eight man coverage packages with Peters, Talib, Shields, NRC.....man alive. Can do a lot with that. Man zone mixed etc.
Add a good rush option from the OLB and those double teams become deadly for the O.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Watching this video I realized that the rams were actually interested in signing cooks before Watkins. So watkins was their backup plan and that worked out nicely on the field. I'm thinking their original plan A will have better results.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hated when they got rid of Baldy on NFL network. He’s one of the best at breaking plays down.

jap

Legend
Watching this video I realized that the rams were actually interested in signing cooks before Watkins. So watkins was their backup plan and that worked out nicely on the field. I'm thinking their original plan A will have better results.

Yep! The Horns would have had Brandin last season if they had a 1st round draft choice to offer the Saints. In fact, the reason the Pats wanted him is because Bill Belichick said they [i.e., the Patriots' secondary] couldn't cover him. The "We, not Me" attitude is an integral part of Brandin's DNA. It's time for the Horns to perform some serious field stretching, vertically and horizontally, and really stress defenses to the max.

TexasRam

Legend
Baldy is getting good at film breakdown, and I don't give praise easily.

His clips on Suh and Cooks and Kupp were nice.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I love this stuff. He touches on something that I was telling my son the other day; if you double up on Suh and Donald, Brockers will eat you alive. These guys could be scary good.