Baldy says Rams are the best WR blocking group in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I believe it was Chip Kelly with the Ducks that said "No block, no rock".

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Benny Skow is an amazing blocker and he's only a rookie! And I truly believe this kid is just gonna get better and better as a receiver. The Rams receivers are the best blocking receivers in the league, and Robert Woods might be the best blocker of them all.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Benny Skow is an amazing blocker and he's only a rookie! And I truly believe this kid is just gonna get better and better as a receiver. The Rams receivers are the best blocking receivers in the league, and Robert Woods might be the best blocker of them all.
I love that he wants to punish people blocking. He had a drop.. it happens.. I hope he keeps growing because he just seems to be a true team guy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I love that he wants to punish people blocking. He had a drop.. it happens.. I hope he keeps growing because he just seems to be a true team guy.

I love Skowronek's play with and without the ball. I could see him as a tight end; he'd need to add more weight, but I could see it.

jap

Legend
Robert might, indeed, be the NFL's best blocking wideout currently, but he probably still trails Isaac Bruce and his personal best of fourteen - that's right, 14! pancake blocks in a single game!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Robert might, indeed, be the NFL's best blocking wideout currently, but he probably still trails Isaac Bruce and his personal best of fourteen - that's right, 14! pancake blocks in a single game!

I can still remember during the 99 season on a long catch and run TD by Hakim that Bruce came over and absolutely destroyed the last guy that had a chance a catching him. The StL play-by-play guys kept saying "what a block by Isaac Bruce."

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I love Skowronek's play with and without the ball. I could see him as a tight end; he'd need to add more weight, but I could see it.
Not me. He's perfect where he's at and just needs to work on routes and hands.
He makes your 11 personnel with him a flexible group that can run the ball very, very effectively.