Baileys Absence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
well if you look at him on the field he clearly runs faster then a 4.56 also if you go to nfl.com it doesnt even have a 40 time . i also seen it other places besides google

What's actually the difference between a 4.56 and say a 4.46? Using the assumption of constant velocity it's less than a yard, putting him within his own stride, which watching someone run against themselves would be less than clear, but as you say he clearly runs faster than 4.56, so that assumption is rubbish. There must be a way to get past that assumption and come up with a clearer answer than "less than a yard". It's annoying me more than it should trying to calculate it.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I hope he gets acclimated soon by the he gets back in week 5. Going in to the season I though he had a good chance in leading the team in catches, still might but we'll see

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I still have very high hopes for Bailey. Even with the suspension, I have no doubt that he'll be able to work his way back into Fisher's good graces because Bailey is a hard worker, a good special teams player, he knows and can execute all of the routes, and he has arguably the best pair of hands on the entire team (with Pettis being the only other player who can say otherwise).