Baileys Absence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Still cant quite get over suspension.I really had a feeling he is was going to turn into a clutch (Amendola but healthier) kinda player for us this year.I guess i was as excited about his potential this year as any of our second year players.Gonna be much harder for him to accomplish that now.Still feel his future can be bright.just sucks to have to wait on it

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Definitely not how I expected him to start his sophomore season. There will probably be plays during the first four games that would have made the scoreboard a lot easier on the eyes if he were in but we will survive. If I had to pick four games that we didn't necessarily have to have him, they would have been these.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Still cant quite get over suspension.I really had a feeling he is was going to turn into a clutch (Amendola but healthier) kinda player for us this year.I guess i was as excited about his potential this year as any of our second year players.Gonna be much harder for him to accomplish that now.Still feel his future can be bright.just sucks to have to wait on it

I agree 100%. He was the guy I thought would be Bradford's go to guy from the start. He gets open, battles for the ball, and catches everything thrown to him. Hopefully, he quickly puts it behind him and torches the 49ers after the bye.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"torches the 49ers after the bye."

like the cut of your jib sir.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree I was looking forward to seeing if he could continue to grow. He has good after the catch skills a bigger than expected catch radius and catches the ball with his hands. This will be a lost year for him since he has crossed into the dog house that Fisher rules, look at how Pead has been struggling to see the field. If TA, Quick, Givens and Britt produce in his absence he will have a tough time getting reps

moonshyne

UDFA
I'm sooooo p!ssed at him, too, over the suspension. But when he returns, he will make a difference. The man is a playmaker. HE JUST GETS IT.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I miss him on special teams too. Seems like he was always near the ball.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I agree 100%. He was the guy I thought would be Bradford's go to guy from the start. He gets open, battles for the ball, and catches everything thrown to him. Hopefully, he quickly puts it behind him and torches the 49ers after the bye.
I'm actually glad that Bradford doesn't have a go to guy. I'd rather him go through his reads and take what the defense is giving.

But I have a feeling he'll have plenty of targets in Austin, Quick, Britt, Pettis, Givens, Cook and Kendrick.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
He's going to be a fan fav and he's a productive player. I can't see Fisher not letting him have playing time after the suspension when he can help the team win.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm trying to find a positive, here. We have numbers at the WO position. Maybe this will give Britt, Quick, and Givens some very meaningful snaps. I definately like Bailey as much or more than those guys, though. Sooner he gets back the better, though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams will get to keep an extra player out of camp.btw-Tavon & Bailey were not playing together last year.
Just shows how deep The Rams are at WR.I think Pead & Tavon are better,because of Baileys leadership.Pead in fact might be voted as team captain(Hecklar?)for special teams.

fearsomefour

Legend
To me the positive is it is only four games and he is young.
He is a solid receiver at this point but certainly not a piece we can't do without.
If you needed one Ram receiver to get one catch, nothing spectacular, just a first down catch I would think I would want the route going to Bailey or Pettis.
The WR group as a whole is still in the "potential" phase.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The good news is that the tough part of the schedule starts when he comes back. Also others have to step up like Brian Quick for example. If Britt & Quick can start with Austin in the slot when Bailey comes back, it will icing on the cake. If Quick is able to seize upon this opportunity this suspension could benefit the Rams and that's the way I'm looking at it moving forward.

Next man up Gentlemen...Let's just hope he's not another Andrew Johnson.

Does anyone know what his suspension was for? I know they said he failed the drug policy but Stedman said afterward he never took drugs and so some on here speculated that maybe he was late for or skipped a testing...anyone know?

By the way thanks for the video tavian...I hadn't seen that one before and I always like watching Mountaineers.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Thanks for posting the video. Now I'm even more disappointed! I knew he had some great plays but I forgot how many. Another thing I really like about him is his special teams play. He's no prima donna receiver. He's a football player.