Bailey suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Fricking frick...

Sted is my favorite.. he'll bounce back and play a great 12 games. I know it. But this does possibly open up a WR spot for the start of the season. Should be a good battle to see if someone like Moe can do something.

V3

Hall of Fame
At the draft a common thing I heard around the Hall was that the Rams were heavy pot smokers. I tossed that out as BS, but based on the failed tests compared to some other teams, we may have a problem. We certainly aren't smart about it. We have suspensions every year. Some other teams don't. Why?

Time to change masking agents. The current one isn't cutting it.

lockdnram21

Legend
Count me among the Quick "homers" then, and I absolutely agree that he was open a whole lot more than he was targeted. Clemens NEVER looked at him, especially running the deep dig route, which Clemens knew he couldn't complete. He couldn't during camp, much less with a full out pass rush in his face.

The majority of Baileys CATCHES were on come back routes, or intermediate (12-15 yard) sideline routes. Brian Quick wasn't running those.

bingo. Finally thanks.

Fricking frick...

Sted is my favorite.. he'll bounce back and play a great 12 games. I know it.
Yeah I reckon he could be a pro bowler in a few years. I know we have not seen enough to warrant that just yet but I really think he's gonna be a special receiver for us. This is so annoying.

xander47

Rookie
Does anyone know which receivers Bradford was throwing to during his recovery showing at the season ticket holders meeting?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Does anyone know which receivers Bradford was throwing to during his recovery showing at the season ticket holders meeting?
pretty sure there were a couple of guys out there,, but the only real passes they showed on the video was to Austin. Snead said that he looked out his office window to see them throwing, so my guess is they were out there for and hour or so, and there was 2 or 3 different guys catching balls.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They knew for months?!?! And still didn't draft one in the richest wr draft in years?

Shame on Fisher.
How about shame on you? You really think you know what is best for this team when considering EVERYTHING the coaches know and have been through in their careers? It's fucking laughable really. Get a grip.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

Yup. That means the guy has has multiple positive tests. It's not just a single or even double screw up. He screwed up at least 3 times. How stupid can you be.

xander47

Rookie
pretty sure there were a couple of guys out there,, but the only real passes they showed on the video was to Austin. Snead said that he looked out his office window to see them throwing, so my guess is they were out there for and hour or so, and there was 2 or 3 different guys catching balls.

Thanks! Have to think if Austin is working out, bailey is too. Especially to show the coaches he's serious. Wish we knew if quick was there. Givens is probably still in Phoenix

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought they said something last year about because the Rams had a certain number of suspensions, that any subsequent violations would carry steeper suspensions. Is it possible that this is not a repeat but is carrying a longer suspension because of the others?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Is what it is. Bailey owned it. He will learn and comeback stronger.
And since the Rams knew enter Kenny Britt......

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Thanks! Have to think if Austin is working out, bailey is too. Especially to show the coaches he's serious. Wish we knew if quick was there. Givens is probably still in Phoenix

Well, if it helps put your mind at ease, one of the comments made at the predraft event, it was noted that they have 100% participation in the off-season workouts. So that translates to me, that EVERY player is in town. So, to me, I would assume if he was here, Quick most likely was out there.