Bailey suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
Sounds like Jag's are cutting ties with Blackmon maybe Fish will look at him?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I mean it is not the end of the world. We all were hoping this guy would move up the depth chart but there really was no guarantee of that.

He was the only receiver that could consistently get open and catch the ball. Obviously there was no guarantee, but starting with the 49ers game he really came on and performed well.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
NO.

There's a reason the Jaguars are considering cutting ties with him... he's been nothing but problems and I don't see him contributing. (And I wanted a WR before hearing about this.)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Your attempted dispel failed. Make a saving throw.

d20_256.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RamEERS

Pastor
is there any appeal coming? I know Steddy.. there's no way he would (knowledgeably) taken something on purpose

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Givens now has a chance to cement himself into the starting lineup. Let's hope he makes the most of that opportunity for the first 4 games.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I was looking forward to seeing the difference in him at camp this year. He will still be a part of that process. But lets not get fooled into thinking he was going to be "the go to guy" this year. He averaged 2 catches a game over the last half of the season.

This year is, and always has been about guys like Quick, Givens and Austin stepping up and developing into the players they were drafted to be. Sure Bailey was part of that mix, but only one of the pieces in the big picture.

on the bright side, (being a Mizzou homer) this may open the door for TJ Moe to find his way onto the roster for at least the first month of the season.

ED_29

yeah thats all we need another basket case <shrug> I thought he was suspended for a year and has to apply for reinstatement?

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
NO.

There's a reason the Jaguars are considering cutting ties with him... he's been nothing but problems and I don't see him contributing. (And I wanted a WR before hearing about this.)
I agree and isnt he already on like his 4th chance? Sounds like he needs a 12 step program.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
With how he talks and carries himself, I imagine he smokes pot. With how hard the NFL has been cracking down on weed lately, I can honestly see them levying a 4 game suspension to Bailey as a show of force to the rest of the league.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With how he talks and carries himself, I imagine he smokes pot. With how hard the NFL has been cracking down on weed lately, I can honestly see them levying a 4 game suspension to Bailey as a show of force to the rest of the league.

Meaning what?

lockdnram21

Legend
He was the only receiver that could consistently get open and catch the ball. Obviously there was no guarantee, but starting with the 49ers game he really came on and performed well.

i disagree Quick was getting open . most of bailey routes were short but i think we will be ok

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is what happens when you borrow Richard Shermans water bottle.