Bailey suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He's the guy I was counting on to the dispel the "why didn't we take a receiver" crowd. Very disappointing.
Your attempted dispel failed. Make a saving throw.

d20_256.png

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
WHAT THE HELL. HE WAS OUR BEST RECEIVER.

What are we going to do now? I'm not that confident in our passing game without him.

On the bright side, our first 4 games are our easiest IMO.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WHAT THE HELL. HE WAS OUR BEST RECEIVER.

What are we going to do now? I'm not that confident in our passing game without him.

On the bright side, our first 4 games are our easiest IMO.
THE SKY IS FALLING

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I thought you he was above this, and smarter than that....Man, oh man, the first four games are so important....

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I just want to know what he took. You'd think he's smarter than that, he seems really intelligent. Maybe it's a mistake and he will appeal it.

Looks like Dunbar got to him.

wrstdude

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Puts him out 'til week 6 because of the early bye.

ED_29

oh well... its probably something he took from GNC or ordered online but he should have known better. There is so much pressure on these guys to get bigger, stronger, faster.

So it will be Quick/Britt, Givens on the outside and Austin in the slot with Cook. Another year in the system I am expecting good things

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
More throws to Tavon, Cook and Quick after Stacy and Mason ram it down the opponents throat. We don't need as many WRs if the offensive line stays healthy and doesn't get suspended...............................

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously though. This sucks. I was so happy with this offseason up into now. It's more like a B+ instead of an A now.

Yeah im bummed too man, really liked the flashes Bailey showed towards the end of the season. We'll be okay though

PhxRam

I mean it is not the end of the world. We all were hoping this guy would move up the depth chart but there really was no guarantee of that.