Bailey, Quick and Givens go out for passes at #RamsCamp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/dDHXNVgr2q/[/instagram]

nighttrain

Legend
i downloaded instagram, could somebody walk me threw this, just wont work, do you have to sign in? cuz i cant find a place to register :(
train

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nighttrain said:
i downloaded instagram, could somebody walk me threw this, just wont work, do you have to sign in? cuz i cant find a place to register :(
train
I don't have instagram, and it works for me. :idk:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

why does quick always look so slow out of his cuts? i know he's a big guy but it just seems he takes forever to change direction in any practice video i've seen. not that he had any problem getting seperation in the video above.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kurtfaulk said:

why does quick always look so slow out of his cuts? i know he's a big guy but it just seems he takes forever to change direction in any practice video i've seen. not that he had any problem getting seperation in the video above.

I think he just has that "long speed." Danario Alexander was the same way, kinda.
He looked lumbering in and out of his cuts, but once he made that cut, the next gear was very apparent.

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
nighttrain said:
train
switched over from Google to IE and it works, go figure
train

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nighttrain said:
X said:
nighttrain said:
train
switched over from Google to IE and it works, go figure
train
All of these short videos that end up on Instagram, twitter, telly, vine, etc...

They're all glitchy and they all suck. It's short attention span theatre at its finest.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
News Bot said:
[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/dDHXNVgr2q/[/instagram]
Why can't I see Instagram on Firefox Beta (ver 24.0)?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stranger said:
Because all those videos associated with Instagram (and telly, vine, etc) don't get parsed the same through all those different browsers. And they're glitchy, and they suck.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Stranger said:
Because all those videos associated with Instagram (and telly, vine, etc) don't get parsed the same through all those different browsers. And they're glitchy, and they suck.
Do u know which plugin Instragram relies on? Are these flash?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stranger said:
X said:
Stranger said:
Yeah, they're flash. I don't know what plug-in they use though.

Do you see this? It's the same video.

[flv]http://distilleryvesper6-2.ak.instagram.com/5fd5e28a05f011e3894722000ae90157_101.mp4[/flv]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Stranger said:
X said:
Stranger said:
Yeah, they're flash. I don't know what plug-in they use though.

Do you see this? It's the same video.

[flv]http://distilleryvesper6-2.ak.instagram.com/5fd5e28a05f011e3894722000ae90157_101.mp4[/flv]
Yup, no problem viewing this one.