Bagpipes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A moment of silence,in memory.
Don't know if this vid will come through,it's the waterfalls into eternity at the WTC Memorial ,I took this vid when I went to "The Open"

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The recovery

Attachments

• US Open 058.jpg
    US Open 058.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 237

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
Not a good anniversary.
Well no, but Al I gotta say, we reacted we took down a murderous despot using it as an excuse , we sent a message ripling throughout the world we weren't as soft as we might appear we rebuilt WT 1 1776 feet tall,we spit in the eye of those who threaten our way of life.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

It is a sad day but as the day unfolds I think we all need to realize it was YOU and ME they really wanted to kill and for 12 years since then G Bush and B Obama have gone to sleep every night KNOWING it was THEIR job to see to it they did not succeed.

The day this happened I was a Cub Scout leader we later raised funds to send to Rusty Staubs foundation to benefit the FDNY, and we adopted this as our theme song

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQIWhqjWhpo[/youtube]
I AM PROUD to be an American, we ARE an exceptional people,fuck anyone who says we aren't