Bad News for me, Medically!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have to say Good-Bye For a while! Yesterday I had a Massive C.O.P.D. attack! Please bare with me!.....I can't breath well ... and it's hard to concentrate, read, and write! ( It's taken me 10 minutes to just write these 3 Lines!!)
It takes me forever just to get out of Bed .. Go to My Home Office .. and fire-up the Old computer!
I'm taking all sorts of meds, But I fear I may have to go to the Doctor on this one, and that well mean Hospital time!
I try to periodically read a few posts! But this alone has now taken me over 20 minutes to write!
Gut to go lay down, I hope to be back to 100% soon!! BEST WISHES - Your Bro! DaveFan'51

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Get better soon brother, you are needed around here!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@DaveFan'51 sorry to hear that, get well soon! You will be missed during your time away. Now go get healthy and get back here!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Get better soon Dave. We're going to miss your posts on this board!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
One of my favorite posters!!! So sorry to hear about this news. Prayers and best wishes your way.

Stay Ram tough and get well soon!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thoughts and prayers are with you brother. Take care of things we'll be here when you're well to chat it up again.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Always love your perspective on things, so rest up and come back strong for the season!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah Dave, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope the docs figure things out and get you fixed up for several Ram Super Bowl runs! You will be in my thoughts.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Hang in there '51! Get well soon and back here when you can! Now if this is about a jealous husband.......psycho mistress......new wanted poster.......upcoming episode of America's Most Wanted.....panties raid gone bad.....make sure you beat it back here when its all clear!:cautious:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
f19bfc056c46798a8f693c4db5201a23--bible-quotes-bible-art.jpg