Bad News for Hookers, I'll Have an Estradiol Chaser please, an Apple A Day Keeps Her H***Y....YAY!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Let them eat cake! Obese men last 1 minute 30 seconds LONGER in the bedroom, study says
  • Overweight men last 7.5 minutes in bed, compared to the 6 minute average
  • This is thanks to a higher presence of estradiol, which inhibits the male orgasm
  • Excess weight also heightens probability of stroke, heart disease and diabetes
By James Draper For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 09:41 EST, 21 February 2017 | UPDATED: 09:42 EST, 21 February 2017

From diabetes to heart disease and a heightened risk of stroke, the dangers of carrying excess weight are well-documented.

But obesity may also have surprising benefits for men - especially when it comes to the bedroom.

Experts claim that those who have excess fat around their stomachs have better stamina during sex.

In fact, they last for one minute and 30 seconds more than their skinny counterparts, a study found.

3D5B494400000578-0-image-a-10_1487678920467.jpg

Eat your heart out: Experts claim that those with an abundance of stomach fat and a higher BMI enjoy better stamina during sex

According to research conducted by Turkey's Erciyes University, there's a direct correlation between physical size and endurance.

The reason behind this is because overweight men have a higher presence of estradiol, a female sex hormone, which actually inhibits the male orgasm.

This result is similar to those provided by delay creams, which help suspend ejaculation by requiring more stimulus to climax.

Specifically, it adds a little longer onto a man's average for penetrative sex - with the duration being six minutes for most.

3D32507000000578-4245162-image-a-11_1487679311896.jpg

Waist size matters: The study also noted that patients with lifelong premature ejaculation also tended to be slimmer

The research, entitled Insight on pathogenesis of lifelong premature ejaculation: inverse relationship between lifelong premature ejaculation and obesity, also found a reverse pattern which seemed to substantiate their claims.

They noted how patients with lifelong premature ejaculation tended to be thinner - and that incident rates dropped as weight increased.

However, it seems that healthier eating works better for women.

A 2014 study at Santa Chiara Regional Hospital in Trento, Italy, found women eating apples daily had higher sex drives, increased arousal and more frequent orgasms than those rarely eating them.

The researchers said that chemicals called polyphenols — found in apples and most fruits — contribute to more oxygen-rich blood reaching the genitals during sex.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-30-seconds-LONGER-bedroom.html#ixzz4ZRGVWayc

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Please...

If you're NOT lasting more than 4 hours these days... just seek medical attention.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could also be that the obese men are without a partner while the in-shape guys....

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At 28 pounds I need to pack on more baby fat.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure it helps that obese men also can't see what's going on down there. I think I'd last longer if I had sex while blindfolded haha.(maybe I need to test this theory)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Overweight men last 7.5 minutes in bed, compared to the 6 minute average

This cannot be right. You can't even make breakfast that fast let alone fuck that fast. Less than 8 minutes??? How does that happen?

At 28 pounds I need to pack on more baby fat.

Half of that 28 is your big melon head LOL. So go get some titty milk and take a nap.

I'm sure it helps that obese men also can't see what's going on down there. I think I'd last longer if I had sex while blindfolded haha.(maybe I need to test this theory)

Pics, or it never happened.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This cannot be right. You can't even make breakfast that fast let alone freak that fast. Less than 8 minutes??? How does that happen?

It's an average. High schools fuck a lot.

bnw

Pro Bowler
This cannot be right. You can't even make breakfast that fast let alone freak that fast. Less than 8 minutes??? How does that happen?

I'm 25 months old and you're asking me sex questions?

bnw

Pro Bowler
Half of that 28 is your big melon head LOL. So go get some titty milk and take a nap.

I keep hearing its good to share everything but a diaper. So send in your lady please. I have my cuspids but ample space between for most nipples. So no worries other than after she's with me you're sleeping on the couch.:p

bnw

Pro Bowler
I lost my virginity at 20 months.

Well after birth I shared a crib in the maternity ward with this sweet young thing, and well you know I'M not one to brag.....at birth I was BWB......born with a boner.