Bad News for 49ers!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just heard on NFLN 49ers have placed LB Bowman on pup list! Out for 1st 6weeks of Season!! YAH!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Pretty much what I expected I think he will be out at least 8 games.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
When in the heck are they going to announce aldon smith's suspension? I was hoping that this thread was about that....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When in the heck are they going to announce aldon smith's suspension? I was hoping that this thread was about that....
I wish it had been! But I guess it not in the Commish's Best interests to make up his mind!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We really shouldn't celebrate injuries; I'd be pretty pissed if I saw people happy about Bradford going down for the year.
I posted this because I hate the 49ers!! Nothing personal about Bowman, I'm sure he'll be fine and back around week 7. "But out for our Monday Night game against the 9ers!"

ViperLjs

Rookie
I posted this because I hate the 49ers!! Nothing personal about Bowman, I'm sure he'll be fine and back around week 7. "But out for our Monday Night game against the 9ers!"
I know, and I'd be lying if I said the extra edge isn't nice. Still, directly celebrating injuries is just bad form.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
We really shouldn't celebrate injuries; I'd be pretty pissed if I saw people happy about Bradford going down for the year.
You're right of course. But I'n not a saint and never will be, so Fuck those 9'ers, their crybaby coach, their small dick head quarterback and fish head eating fans! Thank you. I feel better now.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You're right of course. But I'n not a saint and never will be, so freak those 9'ers, their crybaby coach, their small dick head quarterback and fish head eating fans! Thank you. I feel better now.

It's always easy to spot someone on the right side of 60. :shades:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I wish it had been! But I guess it not in the Commish's Best interests to make up his mind!

He always waits until the legal process is finished then he makes a determination........ I don't think he's ever wavered from that either.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Sucks for them to lose Bowman for awhile, but they have some young studs that will get playing time and get better in Borland and Skov. Their LB's will be fine.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sucks for them to lose Bowman for awhile, but they have some young studs that will get playing time and get better in Borland and Skov. Their LB's will be fine.

Potential problem for those young LB'ers is the weakened 49ers front four may not be able to protect them from getting man-handled.