Bad Dog, Good Cat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Wow, that was awesome of the cat. You don't usually a cat defend a human like that

PhxRam

Something is wrong with that dog though for it to immediately go into predator mode.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seriously awesome cat. That was cool. Pussy dog. I would've had little Jimmy take a baseball bat to that overgrown ratdog.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Animals never cease to amaze. There's more going on upstairs with animals than most people would ever believe.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I used to think dogs had superior intelligence to cats but that all changed when my wife brought home a 7 week old Himalayan about 8 years ago. This cat is with me every single day and she is as smart as any dog. The difference is whether she feels like listening or not. Usually not.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've got both dogs and a cat. They get along great...it's awesome to watch them interact with each other...also cool to see how some things they interact with us exactly the same and others totally different.

I had ferrets when I was in college...they were like a cross between a dog and cat. Cool pet if you're open to it.