Bad blood could boil over, so Saints should sit offensive starters vs. Gregg Williams, Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
We have owned them on the field. They just need to take their ass-whoopin's like a man. Lots of whining down there.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
In conclusion......GW has returned UNDER HC Fisher & GM Snead after being Humbled by the NFL & paid the price for the PAST on-goings in Saint-ville. One would suppose if GW was as bad as Vitt says that real heavy dose of reality may have been in order to move GW back into the right frame of mind @ this stage of his NFL career.....we will see. I am happy he is the Rams DC.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
to hear them tell it, Williams is the devil and they are all a bunch of....saints.

cracengl

Rookie
Greg would have to be pretty stupid to risk something like that. It's not like he's completely off the radar--they're probably looking for him to mess up. Not to mention, I'm sure Jeff Fisher made it a stipulation that he drops the bullshit before hiring him back. I also doubt he's that much of a moron in general or he wouldn't have a track record of being a successful coordinator.

It's easy to project things on a guy when you played a part in the problem. It's easier to say GW is the entire problem and he wasn't a good guy to begin with to make yourself feel better about letting a problem escalate to the scale that it did. I seriously doubt pay for play can happen 100% outside a head coach's radar. I just don't see it. If nothing else, Payton is probably the most pissed off that GW's suspension/leaving for STL caused him to get stuck with Spags for a year.

Speeps

Starter
That poll is hilarious.

The Rams moved on, Williams moved on, so should the Saints.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
GW has his act together; old dog learning new tricks. I expect the best and cleanest in this game because of his reputation....or not;)

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I had no idea Payton and Vitt were such pansies. Like those two could of been in the locker room every day and never heard anything about what's going on. And how dare Williams try to figure out if he still has a job! A person should just string another team along waiting until the current boss gets off his ass and emails you whether or not you are still employed!

"Gregg Williams defense was a huge reason why we've won the SB, and we won't take that away from him. Now listen as we try to take that away from him while pretending at the same time that we haven't choked up every big game we've been in since he left."

Asshole Face and Joe Vitt

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I hope one of our guys rolls up on Ryan and knocks a donut or two off his fat-ass, there I said it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Makes you wonder how stupid Payton is, where he'd rather paint himself as a completely ineffectual and incompetent leader who has ZERO clue of what happens in his locker room than as a witting participant.

I'd rather flat out say, yeah I did it, then be like I didn't know, I'm way too retarded to know what's going on in MY locker room. Saints should fire him if that's the case, they're lucky to get 1 ring out of an idiot like that.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
This is a preseason game. I'd expect Williams to conduct himself in a professional manner. Evaluate your players and scheme-lite. And avoid the stupid penalties.

That said, he'll probably eight man Brees.

RustyRay

Rookie
I was pretty disapointed reading the article...very unprofessional and one sided imo...much like most of the saints who commented in the Saints fans say thread.

I wonder what Williams would say about Joe Vitt or Peyton? My guess is nothing, he would take the high road. Too bad the others (who were also punished by the NFL) couldnt.