Back to back Rams ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
CBS in L.A. will broadcast the Denver game live on Sat. Aug. 27 at 6:OO PM PST. CBS Pre-Game show begins at 5:30 PST.

NFL Network will broadcast the Rams/Denver game 3 hours later (pretty much as the CBS game ends) at 9:00 PM PST

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't forget, HBO's 3'rd episode of the Rams on Hard Knocks begins tonite at 7:00 PM PST. (Approximately 40 minutes from this post)

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
CBS in L.A. will broadcast the Denver game live on Sat. Aug. 27 at 6:OO PM PST. CBS Pre-Game show begins at 5:30 PST.

NFL Network will broadcast the Rams/Denver game 3 hours later (pretty much as the CBS game ends) at 9:00 PM PST
Damn. I was hoping to see that game live. Looks like I'll be streaming the game.

Name
aloharamfan
Thanks for the channel and times info on the rams game against denver.

On another note, does anyone known the web site that you can sign up for watching every play from the games after they have been played this year?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Living in LA county, I could get used to having Rams games broadcasted in my stations on a weekly basis :D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On another note, does anyone known the web site that you can sign up for watching every play from the games after they have been played this year?

Try a PM to CGI_Ram, he posted a thread the other day showing each one of Goff's passes this pre-season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Great News! Thanks for the Post, I hadn't looked at the Schedule Yet! The Rams are 5 point under-dogs in this match, according to the Vegas Book I look at! I wish @flv would put this spread on the ROD Book I'd Bet on it!!(y);):D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Thanks for the info River.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks flv! I just went and posted a Bet!! I was going to go "MAX Bet" But decided to save my "Craziness" for the Regular Season Betting!(y);):D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks for the info River. Much appreciated. Looks like I'll be sitting this one out in the chat room since I won't get it until 11:00 PM.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thanks for the info River. Much appreciated. Looks like I'll be sitting this one out in the chat room since I won't get it until 11:00 PM.
That's Ok Dag I will provide you with pure Tainted Totally Bias BonifayRam's play by play analysis.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
We have the raider game on CBS here, looks like I will have to watch a stream and record the replay.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
We have the raider game on CBS here, looks like I will have to watch a stream and record the replay.

I wondering if that's a National game for CBS? We're getting it here too. Going to interesting to check out both teams for me.