Back for more!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Heya fellow Ram fanatics!

Long time!

Missed you gang of loyal Ram followers.

I'll wade in more in the coming days. Real busy and didn't want to jinx us by jumping back on these forums after a win.

So since we are going to shock the world......HOPE HOPE........Sunday in SF, I had to get on here and shout a hooorah at you men before we did.

Hope all if well for you guys and glad Paulie and his trusted helpers have kept this forum great and even added to.

I knew years ago you were doing it right Paulie. I thank the football gods I found your site so way back when.

I'll try to hollar back before Sunday's game.......not sure if I am on the road or getting to watch at home....keep forgeting to check........either way they'll be in my thoughts and prayers.....but if not color me glad to be back and looking forward to chatting up this team and its players and coaches with some of the best and brightest our fan base has to offer.

Peace!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Glad you are back. Where ya been? And I'm with ya on the "SHOCK THE WORLD" thing. It can happen!

GO RAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Big D back in the R - O - D.

That's what's up.

Welcome back, brohem.