B/R top 65 Quarterbacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1436951-br-nfl-1000-top-65-quarterbacks/page/66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1436 ... ks/page/66</a>

One of the most arbitrary, contradictory, inaccurate, disagreeable articles I've ever read.

For example, Brady gets a 19/20 on arm strength? The guy's a lot of things but "strong-armed" isn't one of them.

Oh well, it's the offseason.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I usually agree with Matt Miller's thoughts, but yeah, I didn't agree with a lot of what he said in this article.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This stuff is so silly. It is so objective that all it does is rile people up.

To be honest...for a player to be one of my favorites he doesn't have to be one of the best...some cases he might be, others not. So this type of stuff is simply trivial.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I mean, Bradfords never going to be elite. We can only hope one day he will be a Joe Flacco.

:lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Username said:
I mean, Bradfords never going to be elite. We can only hope one day he will be a Joe Flacco.

He will be the best elite Qb of all time if he wins a SB.

Obviously if you win a title in a teamsport you are an Elite talent.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Username said:

Even if we do win another SB it will be because of the defense. If there's one thing I've learned from Ram stalk it's that there's the QB and then there's the team.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Username said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Username said:

Even if we do win another SB it will be because of the defense. If there's one thing I've learned from Ram stalk it's that there's the QB and then there's the team.

And if it isn't Bradfords fault you know it surely has to be the offensive playcalling...or Billy Devaney... :lmao: