B/R: Rams scouts interview Clemson coaches about Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1958928-2014-nfl-draft-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-for-offseason-week-2?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
2014 NFL Draft: Matt Miller's Scouting Notebook for Offseason Week 2

By Matt Miller, NFL Draft Lead Writer Feb 13, 2014

— Sources close to the St. Louis Rams tell me they've sent scouts to Clemson to interview coaches about wide receiver Sammy Watkins. With the No. 2 overall pick and no clear-cut go-to wide receiver, the Rams should be very interested in Watkins.

— Speaking of Watkins, he told me this week that he does plan to do every drill and run the 40-yard-dash at the combine next week. Said Watkins, "I'm just enjoying the grind and trying to maximize every opportunity." When asked for a prediction on his 40 time, Watkins told me he planned to "shock the world."

The Big Board

screenshot_237.png

screenshot_238.png

screenshot_239.png

Last edited by a moderator: