Az at Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Le
I think the timing could be good for the Rams. They are on the rise while the other teams are potentially declining.

AZ without Palmer is meh and SEA has had enough success so law of averages says they will fall back a bit.

And the 49ers make me LOL these days.

The next few years are looking good for our guys, provided Foles works out of course.

Les, I think we will find out soon enough whether the Hags have "lost a step."

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
its insane to me that in 2015, oakland is still playing on a baseball field. You would think a college stadium would be better....

I actually like it. It is the only one like that anymore!

Cris Collinsworth was saying how it can be used to your advantage when you run your route by you staying in the grass and making the DB stay in the dirt. So, it can be a home field advantage in a way.

In Madden, when I build a custom stadium it is always with this field configuration (baseball). It just looks cool....Has character. I'm usually in Anchorage too...so granted, I'm odd. But we have fun.

FRO

Legend
Oakland appears to have put together two excellent back to back drafts. Mack, Carr, and Cooper look like legit building blocks. After the 2013 botch Reggie has put together some really good talent.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yes Mack is a beast. Also there's a whole different tune in this thread than when the Rams played Oakland. Oakland is getting credit in here but they didn't when we played them. Interesting twist of events.
Okay...the Raiders are better than we thought...LOL.....but we only scored 3 points, preseason-smeesion...their defense shouldn't look that good against us....

Look at that, Watford doing a much better job against Mack than Sowell was.
I've always liked Watford....measurables...nice combine numbers...surprised he hasn't started in all these years...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've been hearing positive reports here locally about AZ's 3rd string QB Phillip Sims. My first chance to see him tnite.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay...the Raiders are better than we thought...LOL.....but we only scored 3 points, preseason-smeesion...their defense shouldn't look that good against us....

yeah but saffold got injured on the 4th play. and then it was the washington turnstile show.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Everyone pay attention. We are likely watching the end of Logan Thomas' career as an NFL QB.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@Mojo Ram
I think that experiment is over.

Little behind you probably...taping it...just saw his head almost ripped off...then Mario Edwards blast him...he's still completing passes....1:23 left

ah naw...that cannon is for real...serious seam throw to the TE....I liked Brett Hundley too...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
God i love the local news hottie reporters. Makes me want to go find that sports bar she's at right now.
vanessa-ramirez-love-in-the-wild.jpg

#ramsfanstalkinginAZ

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He's a stud. Was a beast last year. Don't know why they moved him to DE. Seemed like a dumb move to me. When you have a guy doing so well at one position why move him? Just draft a real DE instead.

Perhaps I was wrong. He could be even more dominant at DE.

I still kind of feel - because he was such a good rookie linebacker - against run AND pass that they're losing something by having him there. He absolutely owned the Cards though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Everyone pay attention. We are likely watching the end of Logan Thomas' career as an NFL QB.
QB Logan Thomas released by Arizona Cardinals

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000523261/article/logan-thomas-released-by-arizona-cardinals

The Arizona Cardinals have run out of patience in Logan Thomas.

Thomas was one of the 19 players released by the Cardinals on Saturday as the team cut down its roster to 53 players ahead of Week 1. That decision comes one day after the Cardinals acquiredMatt Barkley in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Thomas' release speaks to the frustration the organization had for a player high on talent but unable to make tangible progress on the field. The Cardinals selected Thomas with the 119th overall pick in the 2014 draft and had hoped the talented 6-foot-6, 248-pound Virginia Tech product could develop into an NFL quarterback.