Az at Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He's a stud. Was a beast last year. Don't know why they moved him to DE. Seemed like a dumb move to me. When you have a guy doing so well at one position why move him? Just draft a real DE instead.
I agree. Was basically the best OLB last year. Guess they rather have him get 10 sacks instead of 4...but of course the trade off is that he wont be as effective against the run, which he was a superstar at doing. I wont mind if this move bites them in the ass.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Al Michaels said that Larry Fitzgerald should be in Canton. Agree?

No not yet, he has to do more and needs to put up some massive numbers because of the era he is playing in.

He'll need 4-5 more big years. Which by the way I think he will get but if he retired today he isn't HOF level. he

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No not yet, he has to do more and needs to put up some massive numbers because of the era he is playing in.

He'll need 4-5 more big years. Which by the way I think he will get but if he retired today he isn't HOF level. he
I was thinking of the discussion we had regarding Kurt Warner the other day. There was some question as to whether or not he was deserving because of his lack of gaudy career numbers. In the case of Larry Fitzgerald, he has been to the Super Bowl and has been a very lauded wide receiver, but he hasn't ever won a championship. He may very well be among the best receivers of all time. But I could see that if you were being really stingy you could make a case either way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Did he ask if people thought he should be in NOW? Because he's not even close to eligible yet as an active player.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Our division hasn't looked all that great in preseason. I think you are starting to see cracks in the toughest division in football
I agree but it's because none of the teams are fielding a very good offensive line.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mack is wrecking the Cards OLine...including Veldeer. Mack is legit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice clip of the long Mason run against OAK they just showed.
21 MPH on that run, eh? Dude's got gears.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So maybe Oakland doesn't suck this year?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our dline should have a field day in this division this year. Shouldn't be a need to blitz a lot either.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Arians slingin it in preseason while Palmer and his ACL keep taking hits. Nice.