Awesome workout photos of our Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
GRob working hard. Good to see.

temp170418_Rams_064--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Working hard and sitting next the exact person he should be sitting next to. Grob being in Whitworths hip pocket is one huge thing that is going to benefit him.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I checked his wikipedia and nothing was updated since he was a Rams coach. Of course I didnt dig any deeper than that lol.

Edit: Just googled again and all the top articles are of the Rams hiring him from 2016. Time to check twitter i guess.

From what I remember Singletary was only with us for a short period of mentoring during the offseason. That was the just of his involvement with us.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I caught that too AJ, and mentioned in my last post. Smart move MCVay, wanna get GRob up to speed the fastest way possible? Handcuff him to Whitworth. Lockers next to each other, sit them together for class, game film review, etc....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I caught that too AJ, and mentioned in my last post. Smart move MCVay, wanna get GRob up to speed the fastest way possible? Handcuff him to Whitworth. Lockers next to each other, sit them together for class, game film review, etc....

This all sounds great for GRob, I just hope Whitworth doesn't mind lol.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Boston, be assured McVay ran that all down to him before he signed. He knows he's getting paid not only to play LT, but to mentor GRob and the other young O linemen. That probably goes for Sullivan too.

I gotta believe that's some smart moving by McVay. I was so depressed at the end of the season by the OL, I thought it would take another 3 or 4 years to fix. Not so depressed now. I might even be a little hopeful they play average.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
temp170418_Rams_009--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

It looks like Brockers is about to pick that guy up with one hand and eat him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
temp170418_Rams_103--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Tree looks like a happy man :D

He has Conner next to him this season.Thus defense is going to be special.

During the Super Bowl Tree was doing an interview. They had donoughts on set. He actually broke down & had one.

He reflected back to how his first off season he gained to much weight & didn't condition right.

Last season was huge for Ogletree because he was ears & eyes of the defense. Making all the play calls. He was asked about Greg Williams defense
& about the transition to MLB . He loves Greg Williams , like must players such as Aaron Donald. Ogletree had a tough task though. Greg Williams changes his defense all the time !!!

--Ram fans that talk about the changing to Wade's defense vs. Greg Williams, & saying it will be tough .IMHO ? They are Crazy !!! --Fact is Wade is one of the Best to ever Coach on Defense !!! No Bounty Gate either. Straight up Ball !!!

Ogletree had to know who was on the field & make changes because of personnel on the field. At times it was a tough chore & a lot of information he had to process while figuring out what offensive play was going to be called.

This guy asking the question had played for Wade & said man , you are going to Love playing for Wade !!! He said he is going to put you in a position to succeed . Just straight one on one & getting to the ball. He is fun to play for.

Ogletree took & breath & felt relaxed enough to check out the donought & feel like he was in a real good place heading into this New Season ...

Ogletree is going to get Paid for all his hard work !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This all sounds great for GRob, I just hope Whitworth doesn't mind lol.

Funny on one of the photos of him standing back , shacking his head in what he was watching . This Dude wants Greg Robinson to be successful . Saffold is going to be able to just grind & play his position at LG . This will benifit Roger Saffold immensely . Then add John Sullivan on the other side of him & you can talk about The Rams left side being a real solid veteran group .

The #2 overall pick in Greg Robinson , you have to hope he can be an anchor at RT & sign him to a cap friendly long term deal to be the LT of the future. -- That pick is huge moving forward. You look at GRob's body type & think about what can be ??

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Whitworth only practices ONCE a week as that was his schedule even last season. I would expect Whitworth to be even closer than Kromer to try and salvage Grob. GRob will think that he has a new white brother by the time this season is over. Roommates also and we as THE RAMS can say we gave everything we had to salvage our #2 overall draft pick. Whitworth will be as much an assistant offensive line coach as we have. This should be a group on the same page after last seasons nightmare year. I just pray injuries are scarce to minor to non-existant this season making holes and protecting GOFF.