Awesome workout photos of our Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
temp170418_Rams_196--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

This looks bad ass! Hope Gurley is putting on a little mass for this year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do we still have Mike Singletary? He helped Alec out a ton last year.

Good question...Doesn't say, but it doesn't say what he is currently doing either. Maybe he is still on advisory status?

rdw

Pro Bowler
Yoga is intense. It would definitely do a lot for preventing injuries as the season goes along.

Where are the go karts tho?
Go karts are on loan.. I hear they're using them for another Dumb and Dumber movie..

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thats some bytch chains! I used to rip the anchor off a USN Aircraft carrier docked and do pushups/situps with it wrapped around meh... ;)
Did you have your feet elevated on some .50-inch guns?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Anyone else notice who's right next to GRob? What you wanna bet McVay has them rooming together?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yoga is intense. It would definitely do a lot for preventing injuries as the season goes along.

Where are the go karts tho?
This Yoga is intense ...
yoda-meditating.jpg
I'm sure he is!! Let the Force be with the Rams!!

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Maybe IF someone Googled Singletary's name some how they could find out what he's up to! Just an idea!!(y);):D

I checked his wikipedia and nothing was updated since he was a Rams coach. Of course I didnt dig any deeper than that lol.

Edit: Just googled again and all the top articles are of the Rams hiring him from 2016. Time to check twitter i guess.