Awesome Todd Gurley Career Highlight Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll never forgot a play he made his rookie year .. can’t rember who it was against but we were winning he took a hand off scampered through the defense could have scored but dropped to the floor to end the game

It was that point I knew he was a special player

Q729

Legend
I’ll never forgot a play he made his rookie year .. can’t rember who it was against but we were winning he took a hand off scampered through the defense could have scored but dropped to the floor to end the game

I remember that. Everyone was saying what a veteran move and all that. I can't remember who that was against either. Seahawks maybe?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

It was the arizona game. That play showed me he was not only football smart but also unselfish, he probably could have scored. But why risk a fumble when going down will ice the win.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That play was in the video and it was against AZ. Really smart play by Gurley.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. TG plays to win. It's about doing everything he can to make sure his team comes away with the W. That obviously showed when rather than padding his stats, he simply stops in the field of play to keep the clock running and ensure another several plays are run off with no turn over. Smart, tough, wicked skilled, and driven to win. Best RB in the league and it's not really close IMO.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Wow.... sometimes I forget how magical last season was. I really hope we build on it and are even better this year. Gurley is the man, he's paid, he's appreciated and hopefully he can show the world why he should be considered one of the best of all time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This video is amazing, love all the commentary that goes on throughout. Gurley is a beast and love that he is a Ram. Gonna be an all time Ram great.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Awesome video ! Crazy how many big plays hes already made

This week should be huge, always plays good against cards.