Awesome breakdown of our upcoming schdeule.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
So I found this awesome breakdown of our schedule while browsing /r/NFL on Reddit. I did not do this. I'm just reposting to our site. All credit goes to /u/KurtanionNZ

Preseason

• 8/08: Saints:
Hopefully we continue the tradition of our backups kicking their ass

• 8/16: Packers
You guys. Again.

• 8/23: @Browns
JOHNNY FOOTBALL!? HOYER THE DESTROYER!?

• 8/28: @Dolphins
Thanks for taking Brandon “grab impossible sideline pass but then drop the easy 3rd down” Gibson

Summary

With our first glimpse of Rams football, all eyes will be on Sam Bradford and his knee. Analyzing the preseason is normally a meaningless endeavor when it comes to discerning a team’s future but in this case, the attention may be warranted. Whether Bradford is healthy and ready to play is one of the big questions coming into the season. If the Rams are to have any hope of clawing their way to a playoff berth in the NFC, Bradford needs to show everyone why the FO committed themselves to him so resolutely.

Look for Greg Robinson and how he settles in at the guard position. Robinson comes from what /u/Barian_Fostate labels Auburns “Bro Blocking” scheme. A pro NFL offense will be quite a change for the big guy. Kenny Britt, the latest in a stream of former Titans, has made waves on the practice field (and on Instagram) and should make the wide-open WR competition interesting. If only Stedman Bailey were available for the first four games of the season, his suspension means either Britt or Pettis make the team. Frankly I’d like to do away with both of them.

Other things of note: Former Rams include Brandon Gibson on the Dolphins. This is the second year in a row that Green Bay is the Week 2 preseason opponent, last year Eddie Lacy showed his promise in this matchup.

Regular Season

Week 1: Vikings – Sep 7, 12:00pm

FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY! Let the trumpets blare loudly and confetti rain from the skies because real, bonafide football has returned once again.

The Rams have been everyone’s favorite “ next season they will be scary” team for a few years now, it’s time for the front office to show real improvement from the past decade of malaise. With picks like Michael Brockers, Aaron Donald and Greg Robinson, Fisher and Snead have chosen to build a team dominant on both sides of the trenches.

Widely heralded as boasting one of the NFLs best defensive line, the Rams will get a true test to start the season with the arrival of Adrian Peterson and his merry gang of solid run blockers. While 2013 was a step down from the heights of their 2012 season, players like Matt Kalil and Phil Loadholt will be capable opponents for Quinn and Long.

The Vikings have not yet named their week 1 starter, with Cassel and Bridgewater the likeliest contenders to see the field in St Louis. Will the Vikings throw their rookie quarterback to the wolves to open the season? It will be interesting to see whom they start here. Also of note is the Vikings grudge match with Gregg Williams, with many of their fans (rightfully so) still holding ill will towards him for their last postseason encounter.

The first game of the season will set the tone for the rest of the year. If the team is a whole still struggles to execute fundamentally, post-season prospects look bleak. If it looks like the team is coming together with young players getting up to speed, the 2014 season could be one wild ride. Put simply, the Rams are a team to could beat or lose to anyone.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• During their matchup in 2012, the Rams started off their run defense strongly with a consistence presence in the backfield. While Peterson was eventually able to break free, a large part of this defensive success was the effort of William Hayes who was able to register two back to back TFLs. Look to Hayes in the rotation and his ability to play the run well.
  • Vikings right tackle Phil Loadholt was graded 25.5+ by PFF for 2013. Opposing him will be Chris Long who, whilst displaying the ability to play his assignments well, has never been a true force in run defense. How their matchup goes may dictate how well Purple Jesus plays.
  • What receivers are on the field? Is Chris Givens a consistent starter? Or has Austin Pettis taken the Brandon Gibson role of the guy who just won’t leave.
Week 2: @Buccaneers – Sep 14, 3:05pm

For the third consecutive year the Rams will face Tampa Bay, in a series the Rams have dominated so far. Bucs QB Mike Glennon was sacked 7 times last season, in a game the Bucs lost in the trenches.

This season Lovie Smith takes the wheel and the Buccaneers will look very different to the team of the past two seasons. For one their offense is freakishly tall now, with 6’5” Vincent Jackson, 6’5” Mike Evans and 6’6” Austin Seferian-Jenkins. The height and speed combination of these players will create the opportunity for mismatches all over the field. Doug Martin will also make his return after a season cut short by injury. In their 2013 matchup, the Bucs averaged 2.6 YPC without him.

By now we will have gotten a sense for how far along Bradford is with his recovery and whether his knee is hindering him at all. His injury took place in Week 7 so he’s had a head start on his ACL recovery compared to other high profile case.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• The Rams defensive backs v The Two Towers. Rams corner Janoris Jenkins has a habit of mistiming the deep ball, something a player like Vincent Jackson is likely to take advantage of.
  • Gerald McCoy is arguably the best defensive tackle in football today. Roger Saffold is a quality linemen who is prone to streaks of greatness. Which Saffold shows up today? Can he hope to contain McCoy?
Week 3: Cowboys – Sep 21, 12:00pm

Another season, another showdown with Rams kryptonite, Demarco Murray. It’s no secret that Murray has had success against St Louis in the past, to say the least. In 2011 he had 25 carries for 253 yards. In 2013 he had 26 carries for 175 yards. I pray the Cowboys choose Week 3 as one of those games where they kind of just forget to run the ball.

This game marks the first matchup of the season against a battle hardened, seasoned quarterback in Tony Romo. The new look defense, orchestrated by Gregg Williams will try to contain one of the most talented field generals in the league.

Hopefully by this game the offense will have found its footing and an identity that they can start to impose on their opponents. The Rams will need offensive success against an opponent that is capable of putting a lot of points on the board. I’ll be looking for second year receiver Tavon Austin to begin to make an impact here, as one of the few players with game breaking explosion currently on the team.

WHAT TO WATCH

• In their 2013 matchup Demarcus Ware was a force on the line, notching 7 pressures including 2 sacks, grading +3.3 by PFF. Can Dallas replicate the same pressure without him?
  • Alec Ogletree v Jason Witten. The second year linebacker had moments of magnificence in his rookie year that had many Rams fans hoping for continued growth in his sophomore season. Jason Witten is one of the toughest, savviest tight ends in the game and his resume speaks for itself. Ogletrees athleticism will likely see him in coverage against Witten, a matchup that will surely be exciting to watch.
Week 4: BYE

A weeks rest and recuperation before what I have come to label …

The Gauntlet

Eight straight matchups against 2013 playoff teams + the ten win Cardinals. A brutal stretch of football with five away games, the Rams will have to be at their absolute best to come away with a shot at the postseason.

Week 5: @Eagles - Oct 5, 12:00pm

And so the Rams venture forth from their bye into the land of smoothies, where the NFLs number one rushing offense makes its home.

Here we will see a clash of two opposing ideologies. In one corner we have an old school mustachioed coach with a long history in the NFL. He’s built a team that revolves around its strength in the trenches, with a smash mouth approach currently mired in the soul draining clutches of a Schottenheimer offense.

In the other corner we have a newly risen NFL coach, fresh out of Oregon with a head full of innovative concepts. Unlike the slow blunt trauma predictability of MartyBall, this coach hangs his hat on a high-speed offense that excels in disguising its formations and putting personnel in ideal matchups across the field.

This is a game I’ve had circled on my metaphorical calendar for a while, for the very clash in NFL culture it represents. I can’t wait to see a lumbering Rams offense try to move down the field and win this game ugly.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• THE THIRD DOWN SHOWDOWN: The Rams were 26th in the league in converting 3rd downs at 34.4% last season. The Eagles were 31st in the league in stopping 3rd down conversions with a 40.3% failure rate. This rose to 55% on the 3rd and 7-8 range. Something has to give here. Who will suck at 3rd down more?
  • Robert Quinn v Jason Peters. This is one I will be watching closely, both are some of the best players at their respective positions (I obviously think Quinn is the best 4-3DE) Will Peters contain The Mighty Quinn?
  • Nick Foles v Pass Rush. Whether it’s because he’s a rookie or because it’s a kink in his game he has yet to iron out, Foles tends to hang onto the ball too long, with the 27th worst sack rate in the league. How will he fare this year against a front like the Rams?
Week 6: 49ers - Oct 13 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Primetime stage against a big divisional opponent doesn’t get much better than this. The 49ers are OUR rival. The Seahawks are some upstarts who think they can muscle in on the true division rivalry in the NFC West. I mean really, how can you be rivals when you’re practically slapping each other on the ass in every thread.

The 49ers pulled away in our all time record last season with two resounding wins, putting them at 64-62-3. These games are always aggressive, penalty ridden and barring 2013, pretty close.

By Week 6 I think a lot of narratives and positional battles will have been resolved. Running back for both teams is open to start the season, with the snaps being Gore and Stacy’s to cede to the up and comers. Is Marcus Lattimore making an appearance? Tank Carrington? Has Aaron Donald started contributing? Donald’s (hoped for) ability to push the interior of the pocket will be a huge boon to the cause of containing Colin Kaepernick.

Stedman Bailey will also be making his return after a four game suspension to start the season. His potential to act as a reliable chain mover will be welcomed back in a game where sustaining every possible drive will be important. He had some of the best hands on the team last season and he will hopefully make an immediate impact on his return.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• RT Anthony Davis and Chris Long got into a bout of twitter trash talk in the offseason, with comments both heated and sassy exchanged. I’m looking forward to seeing them settle this beef on the field.
  • Zac Stacy/Tre Mason. In 2013 Rams running backs averaged 2.97 ypc against the 49ers, dragged down by Daryl Richardson’s appalling 12 for 16 showing in week 4. The team as we know it lacks the aerial attack to confidently beat the 49ers in the air, the run game will need greater success for the Rams to be victorious.
  • Sam Bradford. He’s 5-2-1 against the NFC West, can he maintain this precedent of success in the division? If we’re to have any hope of making the postseason we need to win games in the West.
Week 7: Seahawks - Oct 19, 12:00pm

Back to back home games in the division, against two of the best teams in the NFL. (Insert quote about being the best by beating the best).

The Rams get a crack at the reigning champions here in the wake of an offseason that saw some of their winning core leave for new pastures, mainly in Jacksonville. In particular Golden Taint isn’t around to beat up on Janoris Jenkins anymore, the elusive receiver always had a knack for the big play at Jenkins expense.

Here is a game where a Rams strength has the ability to impose on a Seahawks weakness, with their offensive line leaving much to be desired. With LT Russell Okung and C Max Unger as the only quality, tested members of the line left (I’m not sold on Carpenter, Bowie looks promising though) there’s an opportunity for the Rams to play a hard competitive game against the Seahawks and win it on the line of scrimmage.

Of course the chief Seattle weakness is conveniently lessened by the fact they have both one of the most elusive QBs in the backfield in Russell Wilson, as well as one of the leagues most tenacious, impossible to tackle running backs in Marshawn Lynch.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Tavon Austin. The Seahawks have had some difficulty with smaller, faster wide receivers like Titus Young and T.Y Hilton. If the Rams offense hopes to generate explosive plays, they’re most likely going to have to come from Austin. OTA reports indicate he’s got a much better feel for the speed of the pro game compared to last season and is more comfortable in the system.
  • Percy Harvin. Up to this point in the season, the Rams will not faced a player with the unique skillset of Harvin or the ability to produce the way he does. His ability to stretch defenses is going to strain a young team and he will definitely impact the field by his presence alone.
  • Who plays the LEO? Is Bruce Irvin coming off the edge consistently? Is he any good? How is Scruggs?
Week 8: @Chiefs – Oct 26, 12:00pm

I just realized the Rams will have faced Adrian Peterson, Demarco Murray, LeSean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch and now Jamaal Charles. Gods I hope their run defense is ready to face this onslaught. This is practically a murderers row of first round fantasy picks.

Alex Smith will be going up against the team that essentially cost him his job with the 49ers, a storyline that will undoubtedly receive some focus leading up to the game. I doubt he has any hard feelings though, since he’s the nicest guy in the NFL.

I really don’t know what to make of this matchup, beyond the fact that I think this will be an entertaining game to watch. Justin Houston and Tamba Hali are like the 3-4 OLB equivalent of our defensive ends and they’re a joy to watch play.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Eric Berry v The Horse. Is his renewed trust in the horse deserved? Are they still on good terms?
  • Jamaal Charles. How will the loss of Branden Albert, Jon Asamoah and Geoff Schwartz affect the Chiefs offense? (specifically Charles). My guess is he will still be red hot fire but others are more wary. If the Chiefs receivers don’t improve from 2013, Charles will have to be the focal point of the offence once again, with or without good blocking.
  • Jake Long. 8 weeks into the season, how is he doing? With deadly pass rushers on both sides of the Chiefs defense, protecting Bradford will need the skills of All Pro caliber Jake Long. How he plays could help dictate the course of this game.
  • Eric Fisher. Is he starting at left tackle? Has he improved since 2013?
Week 9: @49ers – Nov 2, 3:05pm

Both 49ers games get played before we even get a shot at the Cardinals, something I thought was interesting to point out. Not much to reiterate here, though Aldon Smith will probably be in this game, maybe? Who knows.

Barring new injuries, the Rams will see players like Bradford and Long get healthier the further they get from their knee injuries.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR - Is Austin Pettis/Kenny Britt still on the team by then? Is Michael Sam?

Week 10: @Cardinals – Nov 9, 3:25pm

FINALLY we get around to our WarnerBros, the Cardinals. The Birds did well in 2013 with a ten win season that saw them narrowly miss out on the playoffs. They were a team that really started to click as the season went on, with Palmer getting a feel for the offense and how it worked.

The real strength of the 2013 Cardinals was their defense, a unit that has been sapped of its strength in the offseason. The ILB unit that was so devastating is gone with Karlos Dansby in Cleaveland and Daryl Washington suspended for the year. Jasper Brinkley who filled in for Washington last season is also gone. By week 10 the Honey Badger could potentially be back to full strength, but still coming off an ACL injury.

The defensive front that boasted such an impressive run defense, may give the Rams a little more room to work with this year. On the other hand, the Rams defense will have its hands full with Fitzgerald, Floyd and Andre Ellington taking the field. Andre Ellington in particular is an intriguing player to watch, by week 10 we will know if he is indeed the primary running back or if Arians has him splitting significant carries.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Jared Cook. The Cardinals were the worst defense in the league when it comes to defending tight ends. If this trend continues into the next season, Cook will be a key part of the offense this week.
  • Patrick Peterson, graded +5.9 by PFF in coverage, is an imposing matchup for any of the receivers he will be paired up against. The last Rams receiver I recall seeing beat him one on one was Danny Amendola with a circus catch.
Week 11: Broncos – Nov 16, 12:00pm

The Mountain and the Viper

This is certainly an imposing matchup for any Rams fan and the sole consolation might be the fact that I got to compare our team to Oberyn Martell.

If the Rams are to have any hope at all, they need to wield the spear that is the pass rush to keep The Forehead that Rides at bay. Putting up enough points to keep up with a Manning led offense is frightening proposition for those not blessed with a Tom Brady or a Legion of Boom.

With the Broncos spread offense, the Rams will put out a lot of sub packages. This means putting a lot of their younger defenders like Lamarcus Joyner and possibly E.J Gaines on the field a lot. Going up against Peyton Manning is one hell of a way to continue your induction into the pros.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Wes Welker being a savvy veteran that makes all the young nickel and dime corners look silly. While Demaryius Thomas is the obvious mismatch, I expect to see Peyton take advantage of the inexperience in our sub packages with Welker.
  • Robert Quinn v Ryan Clady. Another All Pro showdown between DE and LT. This will be fun to watch. If Manning holds onto the ball long enough to let it be fun.
Week 12: @Chargers – Nov 23, 3:05pm

Here’s the game where I moan and weep about how we didn’t take Keenan Allen in the draft. Still bitter. Will always be bitter.

The Chargers run one of my favorite offenses to watch in the league, it looks efficient, it’s effective and you could see it really take on an identity of its own as the season progressed. Their offense is eventually where I hope the Rams progress as a unit, a short passing game that really emphasizes the run, controlling the clock and giving the quarterback easy decisions to make.

For week 12 though I want to see the Rams completely wreck the whole thing, naturally. Phillip Rivers accuracy, decision making and quick outlets in players like Woodhead could nullify the Rams strength on the line. According to PFF, Rivers faced his second highest total of pressured passes in 2013, posting a 90.2 passer rating when pressured. If this tend continues, Rivers will be well equipped to face St Louis.

Offensively the Rams will need to exploit a defense that finished with the leagues lowest DVOA at 12.6%. While a healthy Melvin Ingram will probably improve that ranking, there are still gaps that can be taken advantage of.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Eric Weddle v Rams offense. If the Chargers defense doesn’t improve, I expect to see another season of Weddle trying to cover everyone and everything. Watch him run the back end of that defense, it’s a lot of fun.
  • James Laurinaitis v Ryan Mathews. After a down season in 2013, Laurinaitis needs to step up back to the sure tackler he was in seasons past. The Chargers offense was at its most effective last year when Ryan Mathews was being fed the rock. If JL55 can keep him contained, the defense can force them onto the back foot.
  • Danny Woodhead v Rams sub packages. Woodhead is a savvy player well verse in the art of the no huddle, king of the 3rd down. From a division that doesn’t really have a true 3rd down receiving back like Woodhead, it’ll be interesting to see how they defend him.
Week 13: Raiders – Nov 30, 12:00pm

Who’s going to be the QB by this stage? Schaub, Carr, McGloin?

The Raiders have made a lot of excellent moves this offseason (except letting Veldheer go to the Cardinals you dicks) and boast a roster far better than the one they fielded in 2013. That MJD, Marcel Reece, Run DMC backfield has to be one of the most underrated right now.

By this stage in the season we will know who the Rams are. If they’re still contending for a playoff spot, then they’ve come through the gauntlet with some wins under their belt and this will be must win territory for them.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Brian Quick. I have a sneaky suspicion this is one of the games Brian Quick makes a bunch of highlight reel plays that make everyone think he’s breaking out before he goes right back to being shit.
  • T.J McDonald. The Raiders have a backfield filled with players who excel at making the most of their opportunities once they’re sprung into the backfield. Players like Marcel Reece destroy defenders at the second level. Strong safety T.J McDonald has all the physical tools necessary to make plays in this regard, he just needs the experience to learn where to be at the right time.
Week 14: @Redskins – Dec 7, 12:00pm

It seems fitting that in the final year of the RG3 Trade, the Rams and Redskins are to meet on the field. I personally think both sides came out of the trade positively, as both franchises have cause for hope in the future.

Still it will be amusing to watch RG3 try navigating a field of defenders that he essentially put there. Alec Ogletree, Michael Brockers and Janoris Jenkins are all directly tied to the RG3 trade. Ogletree in particular is a direct response to the resurgence in mobile quarterbacks, with the athleticism to track and contain a quarterback on the move.

The last time these teams played, it was a particularly chippy affair, I expect the same again. Thanks for all the draft picks by the way.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR - Robert Quinn v Trent Williams. ANOTHER DE v LT battle to ogle over. Williams was graded +32.4 by PFF in 2013. - RG3 v Alec Ogletree. As one of the most dynamic Rams defenders, it is likely that the most consistent spy to be placed on RG3 will be Ogletree. If RG3 breaks the pocket on a scramble, or on a designed run, Ogletree is likely to be in the area.

Week 15: Cardinals – Dec 11, 7:25pm

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BABY! Which absolutely sucks to be honest, Thursday night games are the worst. But still, a prime time billing for the Rams is not to be ignored.

Expect more of the same as the last Cardinals game, with hopefully everyone on both teams having healthier knees.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Larry Fitzgerald beautiful smile. I’m sure if PFF graded smiles, it would rank behind only Cam Newton
Week 16: Giants – Dec 21, 3:05pm

Okay first things first Giants, try to flop around less this time okay? I jest, I’m pretty sure those guys aren’t on your team anymore.

This is one game I feel utterly confused about. On one hand, this seems to play perfectly to the Rams strengths. A strong defensive line against a less than stellar offensive line. We’re going to get to pick on a few of those in 2014. On the other hand, this seems like a game that a) The Giants would win at the end of the season so they can go on some bullshit playoff run b) The Rams would lose at the end of the season because, they just don’t pull it together and c) Eli Manning pulls some Eli Manning magic out of the hat.

Altogether a difficult game to preview, the Giants unnerve me like that. Bradford and Manning are both quarterbacks with something to prove in 2014, by week 16 they may be looking to put their signature on the season or salvage the end of it.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Zac Stacy/Tre Mason. The Giants had an under the radar run defense last season that really came on strong towards the end, finishing as the 14th best. By this time the running back rotation will be firmly entrenched and both Stacy and Mason will be rushing against a capable front.
  • Greg Robinson. By this point in the season, Robinson will hopefully have developed his skills at the pro level and be a solid contributor on the line. Look for improvement in his game as he polishes his technique. Paul Boudreau is one of the best offensive line coaches in the game and his influence will be apparent.
  • Sam Bradford. How is he playing? Is his knee holding up? Late in the season Bradford will be over a year removed from his injury, is he still rusty?
  • Eli Manning v Reuben Randle. Will Randle ever run the right route!?
Week 17: Seahawks – Dec 28, 3:25pm

Another. Week 17. Seahawks Game.

Who thinks this is a good idea? Why does the NFL keep doing this? In a game that will most likely have playoff implications for at least one team, the caveats are much the same as in the previous matchup. A war in the trenches, which hopefully doesn’t end on a ridiculous fade to Brian Quick.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

• Is Earl Thomas really retuning kicks?
  • I’m taking the over on J.R Sweezy holding calls
  • Aaron Donald jumps the snap, Chris Long shouts “YOU DONE MESSED UP A-A RON”
Notes - This was a blast to write, I want to thank /u/DollFinJesus again for letting me write this

• You may have noticed I found it difficult to write about our offense or really highlight offensive matchups on the part of the Rams
  • That’s because our offense sucks and who our starting receivers will be is really unclear.
  • Fuck Marty Schottenheimer

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

• [*]You may have noticed I found it difficult to write about our offense or really highlight offensive matchups on the part of the Rams
    [*]That’s because our offense sucks and who our starting receivers will be is really unclear.
    [*]Fuck Marty Schottenheimer

• Yeah, I figured this out about 2 minutes in...scrolled down and found this. Therefore i didn't read the rest of your "stuff." It had potential, but you screwed it up. Nice try.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

• Yeah, I figured this out about 4 minutes in...scrolled down and found this. Therefore i didn't read the rest of your "stuff." It had potential, but you screwed it up. Nice try.

Remember, I didn't write this. I still think the depth of the breakdown is pretty awesome. It is someguy's opinion and he's entitled for that. but, it was a tremendous amount of work, regardless.

RamzFanz

Damnit
"If only Stedman Bailey were available for the first four games of the season, his suspension means either Britt or Pettis make the team. Frankly I’d like to do away with both of them."

What?! Do away with Britt before even seeing him in TC? Why in the world would you do that?

"That’s because our offense sucks." While we all know I agree that Schotty is not an OC I want on the team, saying our O sucks is way over the top. The O is no where near sucking and they are due to improve with experience, Bradford, and new blood.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Remember, I didn't write this. I still think the depth of the breakdown is pretty awesome. It is someguy's opinion and he's entitled for that. but, it was a tremendous amount of work, regardless.
I know dude, its all good. It was well written aside from the obvious pot shots taken at several players and Shottenheimer. I get enough of that from other idiots i read on the internet. Don't care for it. IMO there was a tremendous opportunity lost here when this guy decided to throw in the ignorant one-liners.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know dude, its all good. It was well written aside from the obvious pot shots taken at several players and Shottenheimer. I get enough of that from other idiots i read on the internet. Don't care for it. IMO there was a tremendous opportunity lost here when this guy decided to throw in the ignorant one-liners.

Right. I should have distanced myself from his points of view more in the OP. I do not think that way about our offense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Right. I should have distanced myself from his points of view more in the OP. I do not think that way about our offense.
Not at all. I'm not calling you out for anything bro, just the writer. It's all good (y)