Average starting field position

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy rambling incoherently:
Threads like these increase my appreciation of Dick vermeil and conjure the fact that he and the Harbaugh who won a SB had both made their bones in the NFL as special teams coaches , that during our decline of the GSOT special teams was the bastard child where we didn't use starters ,that George Allen was a huge believer in special teams that ,I'm "special" ......well you get the picture :ww:

I'm picturing a little yellow bus with lots of other "special" people on it. :rofl:

Stop fooling around with your boat and post more or I'm going to break out my Spanish again. :doink:
Ya know Al if we ever have a Sept game in Nashville ,I'll be THERE ON MY BOAT,which will be EPIC.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy threatening to stage a Viking raid on the Titans.
Ya know Al if we ever have a Sept game in Nashville ,I'll be THERE ON MY BOAT,which will be EPIC.

Let me know ahead of time so I can warn all the innocent villagers along the way. :lol:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy threatening to stage a Viking raid on the Titans.

Let me know ahead of time so I can warn all the innocent villagers along the way. :lol:
Don't do that they'll think I'm a revenuer.
You should research that Cumberland /Ohio /Mississippi there are waterways from here to Chi out to the Atlantic that way.
I docked next to a trawler at KY Dam Marina that had come down the Eastern seaboard from Maine through the Gulf up the Miss. ,Ohio,Tennesee and had just locked into KY Lake......just to see me :mrgreen:
I could hardly understand him ,sounded like we weren't speaking the same language,he had no idear whut gawley ment. :omg:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I Think it all fits together.
We start getting more fumbles, returning punts and kicks better and the offense moving the ball....it all adds up to better field position which = more points scored, which = more chances to win.