AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He also spends too much time and energy chasing skirts.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
TK42-RAM said:
Great movie !! Loved every moment of it ... Can we sign that Dr Banner guy as a RB ?

Bruce Banner? Love his talent and size, but the guy has way too many off-the-field issues to take a chance on. I mean, our own government put a price on his head. Not even Pacman can claim that.

:ww:

hahaha best post by you hands down.

:LOLLLL:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I just watched the movie, and I had to give my thoughts:

Oh fate, this cast was awesome. I have never seen such an incredible cast of characters before in my life. Hiddleston, in particular, had a masterful performance as Loki. He really stole the show, in my opinion. The humor and seriousness were combined spectacularly, and the differing personalities of the Avengers was brilliant as well. I can honestly say that there wasn't a single character that I didn't like. You know, even the very minor characters were great. The old German man was probably my favorite out of all of the minor characters, but there were several other great ones as well.

This movie is worth watching at a theater, and when it comes out on DVD, it's a movie that I'll probably buy as well.