Austin's outdoor games need a looking at

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
They are not good in his CAREER. If you see him as a RB option then he's still average at best. What do you think? I'm ready to keep him on the sideline more when there isn't a roof on the stadium.

2013: 9 catches, 64 yards
2014: 13 catches, 94 yards
2015: 7 catches, 27 yards (3 games)

Sorry for not posting anything in a while (not that I've had a huge effect on this website). On 10/23, a girl I'd only met once before talked me into letting her drop me off at home from a bar instead of taking a cab. I didn't wear my seatbelt, she went the opposite direction of my condo and ran a red light... an F150 struck her side of the car. I don't even remember leaving the bar so I guess that's good. She broke a few ribs, I spent a week in the hospital, half of the time in ICU and learned last week my left eye would never see more than 5-10% out of it. No damage to the eyeball but they did some brain surgery when I got to the hospital due to some skull/orbital cavity damage and found a piece of bone lying against my optic nerve. The accident didn't damage it but somehow screwed it for life. Only other thing that seems amiss is most of the people I've met over the past 10 years, I can't think of their last name on my own. Sometimes it comes to me in about an hour then I think I remember it after. Hopefully just a temporary thing there.

Anyhow, the Browns game was the first Ram game I missed since 1993. Until today they were 2-0 since the accident happened. Still have a winning record though : ) As far the game, I think the 2nd half may have been the worst half of Rams' football in some 20 years. Need a 3-game win streak for Fisher right the hell now or the playoff chances may be done. May have also been the worst QB'ing game I've seen by a Ram in long time, considering no picks were even tossed. Foles threw badly so he needs to get his *** straight. And maybe some fewer Austin RB carries and another wide receiver lining up for him when the Rams are outdoors. Something is very wrong there. Here's to next week, Rams fans....and driving or riding along, wear your seatbelt. I do almost all of the time but didn't this night. Don't make the same mistake, Rammies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna veto keeping one of the two players actually getting the job done on offense on the sidelines.

Glad you're alive after the accident!

DenverRam

Starter
WTH? At least he has good games compared to Britt and Quick who dont even make it off the bus most of the time.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
They are not good in his CAREER. If you see him as a RB option then he's still average at best. What do you think? I'm ready to keep him on the sideline more when there isn't a roof on the stadium.

Sorry for not posting anything in a while (not that I've had a huge effect on this website). On 10/23, a girl I'd only met once before talked me into letting her drop me off at home from a bar instead of taking a cab. I didn't wear my seatbelt, she went the opposite direction of my condo and ran a red light... an F150 struck her side of the car. I don't even remember leaving the bar so I guess that's good. She broke a few ribs, I spent a week in the hospital, half of the time in ICU and learned last week my left eye would never see more than 5-10% out of it. No damage to the eyeball but they did some brain surgery when I got to the hospital due to some skull/orbital cavity damage and found a piece of bone lying against my optic nerve. The accident didn't damage it but somehow screwed it for life. Only other thing that seems amiss is most of the people I've met over the past 10 years, I can't think of their last name on my own. Sometimes it comes to me in about an hour then I think I remember it after. Hopefully just a temporary thing there.

Anyhow, the Browns game was the first Ram game I missed since 1993. Until today they were 2-0 since the accident happened. Still have a winning record though : ) As far the game, I think the 2nd half may have been the worst half of Rams' football in some 20 years. Need a 3-game win streak for Fisher right the hell now or the playoff chances may be done. May have also been the worst QB'ing game I've seen by a Ram in long time, considering no picks were even tossed. Foles threw badly so he needs to get his *** straight. And maybe some fewer Austin RB carries and another wide receiver lining up for him when the Rams are outdoors. Something is very wrong there. Here's to next week, Rams fans....and driving or riding along, wear your seatbelt. I do almost all of the time but didn't this night. Don't make the same mistake, Rammies.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

Anyhow, the Browns game was the first Ram game I missed since 1993. Until today they were 2-0 since the accident happened. Still have a winning record though : ) As far the game, I think the 2nd half may have been the worst half of Rams' football in some 20 years. Need a 3-game win streak for Fisher right the hell now or the playoff chances may be done. May have also been the worst QB'ing game I've seen by a Ram in long time, considering no picks were even tossed. Foles threw badly so he needs to get his *** straight. And maybe some fewer Austin RB carries and another wide receiver lining up for him when the Rams are outdoors. Something is very wrong there. Here's to next week, Rams fans....and driving or riding along, wear your seatbelt.

Holy smokes! Glad you got out of that accident alive and that the memory comes back 100%. Terribly sorry to hear about the eye.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Get better soon, and if not for Austin, we may have been blown out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please get better soon, okay?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I hope you begin to feel better as soon as possible, and glad you are feeling good enough to contribute here!

I think you are playing with the stats a little too much. How many games outdoors did we play in 13 and 14? What were his averages in those games? Then, what were his averages in games in a dome? Actually, more accurately, what were his averages in away games that were domes? Home games shouldn't count since all the outdoor games have to be away games.

You gotta give me more information before I'm convinced Austin has some kind of outdoor field phobia of some kind.

Again, get well soon, and happy chatting!:icare:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Man, that sucks. Hoping you get well soon.

Tavon had a monster day today. I'm not sure how this is even an idea.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He's a true GSOT guy. Lol

But freak, he fumbled last week on like the same drop he had today. Thing is he woulda caught it with good coverage. He was wide open...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If playing poorly puts you on the sideline, I don't see how any receivers should be on the field.

WvuIN02

Starter
Austin was the best thing on offense today........if the rest of the offense played as well we win this game.

ps. hope you get better

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the well-wishes, fellas. After a DUI in 2010, I haven't had more than 2 beers and driven my car. Now I know you're screwed being a passenger, too (seatbelt should help I guess haha).

I do KNOW Austin is our best WR....just pointing out how non-existent he is outdoors. Hopefully just a 3-year poor trend in EVERY game. Sure, it didn't involve his eight rushing carries but I don't think they should. Heck, 5 of those probably went three yards or less. Hope his stats outside turn to gold before our last two games. Thanks again, guys.

Athos

Legend
He's a true GSOT guy. Lol

But freak, he fumbled last week on like the same drop he had today. Thing is he woulda caught it with good coverage. He was wide open...

He'd have also caught it had it been a much can better pass.

Not sure how people keep thinking that pass as is woulda been a TD tho.