Austin the Hedgehog

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Found an old school Nintendo [hilite](RabidRam Correction: Sega lol)[/hilite] Sonic the Hedgehog dubstep remix and it just fits our boy Austin tooooooo well. For your pleasure!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQKj2SZnrcM[/youtube]

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice work Doc! Wonder how he's going to feel about his new nickname? "The Hedgehog", I like it!

My favorite part of the video is watching him flip the ball to the ref after TDs. Acting like he's been there before...

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Hey now sonic was sega Genesis's poster boy not Nintendo :lol:

Hah you got me there :whome?: I didn't get to play Sonic when I was young so I guessed....about as good as the main stream media I might add! :lmao:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
BigRamFan said:
Nice work Doc! Wonder how he's going to feel about his new nickname? "The Hedgehog", I like it!

My favorite part of the video is watching him flip the ball to the ref after TDs. Acting like he's been there before...

Thanks man!! I hope he likes it lol screw megaton, we got the Hedgehog lol

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
well done, if he get's 100 rings he gets another life

jap

Legend
BigRamFan said:

That's the coolest way to do it. That's the way Jim Brown. Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders. etc. did it. The attitude projected is one of: This TD is no biggie; I'm planning to be doing this an awful lot of times!" :ww:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Made me smile the whole time.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
jap said:
BigRamFan said:

That's the coolest way to do it. That's the way Jim Brown. Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders. etc. did it. The attitude projected is one of: This TD is no biggie; I'm planning to be doing this an awful lot of times!" :ww:

Dickerson too.....he never spiked it or made a spectacle of himself.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LesBaker said:
jap said:
BigRamFan said:

Dickerson too.....he never spiked it or made a spectacle of himself.

1 Word - [hilite]CLASS[/hilite]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ha! That's pretty awesome, man. :tu: