Austin Pettis 2013 Charity Basketball Game Featuring...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Austin Pettis puts on his second successful Celebrity Charity Basketball Game for the Austin Pettis Foundation at his Alma Mater Orange Lutheran High School featuring Chris Givens, Von Miller, Brandon Gibson, Brian Quick and more.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiYmpJm7zHI[/youtube]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
B. Quick has some skillz.

Pettis tearing it up...he's everywhere, and he doing great things.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The thing that stood out to me most was the fact that C. Givens has GUNS! I always thought of him as a fast "skinny" guy. Dude looks strong.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
BigRamFan remarked:
The thing that stood out to me most was the fact that C. Givens has GUNS! I always thought of him as a fast "skinny" guy. Dude looks strong.

Its been written that he'd been working out in the off season so that he could run a more complete route tree. Looks like he made great progress. Hope it doesn't cause any soft tissue problems.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
quick got some ups, dude got much more then a 34in vert. some people are just gifted with athleticism, hopefully it can translate this year and he can produce like we know he can.