Austin on the Market??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lobby to remove this thread. I hate guys that market themselves in this manner, no need to give him the attention he is willing to say anything to get.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
These guys crack me up. Twitter insider expert lol. Just another self proclaimed expert.

But If the Browns or Falcons offered that would you take it?
Knowing that you might be able trade the #2 pick to the other for a QB or Clowney? Then have 2 of the first 6 picks, 3 of the top 13 plus at least a couple 2nd's?
Rams could have OT of their choice, Watkins, top safety, one of the top 3 guards and starter quality CB or Another WR.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These guys crack me up. Twitter insider expert lol. Just another self proclaimed expert.

Knowing that you might be able trade the #2 pick to the other for a QB or Clowney? Then have 2 of the first 6 picks, 3 of the top 13 plus at least a couple 2nd's?
Rams could have OT of their choice, Watkins, top safety, one of the top 3 guards and starter quality CB or Another WR.

Wouldn't even entertain it

laramsoriginal

Starter
This draft is loaded at WR. Lets be honest, if Austin came iut this year he would probably go in the late first round. No way he goes in from of Watkins or Evans.

If the Texans offered their first and second round picks you'd be stupid not to take it, if the Seahawks offered their first and second round picks you'd be stupid to take it.

WvuIN02

Starter
This draft is loaded at WR. Lets be honest, if Austin came iut this year he would probably go in the late first round. No way he goes in from of Watkins or Evans.

Eh.....I'd be willing to bet you Watkins wont have 1250 total yards his rookie season like Austin did. Watkins 4.43 is pedestrian in the NFL compared to Austins kind of speed.

When their two teams went head to head in a BCS game......well.....Austin broke all kinds of records and Watkins just looked "ok".

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=320040228

I don't get all the fawning over him, he's a good receiver, but he's not Julio Jones or AJ Green levels of special or has freakish measurables either.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Eh.....I'd be willing to bet you Watkins wont have 1250 total yards his rookie season like Austin did. Watkins 4.43 is pedestrian in the NFL compared to Austins kind of speed.

When their two teams went head to head in a BCS game......well.....Austin broke all kinds of records and Watkins just looked "ok".

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=320040228

I don't get all the fawning over him, he's a good receiver, but he's not Julio Jones or AJ Green levels of special or has freakish measurables either.
Amen. I would take Austin all day over Watkins. He is a multi-purpose threat.

Alan

Legend
Yamahopper possibly changing his mind about my rant about the trade up for Austin last year:
You mean basically have a do over on the trade up for Austin we did last year? The one I hated and everyone thought I was crazy to be against? No comment. :ROFLMAO: ;)

You mean basically have a do over on the trade up for Austin we did last year? The one I hated and everyone thought I was crazy to be against? No comment. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Well technically we'd of traded our 16th in the 1st and 16th in the 2nd in a relatively week draft for the 4th in the 1st and 3rd in the second, along with a year of Austin, pretty damn good business if you ask me.