Austin Davis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think the Rams will be able to hide Davis on the Practice Squad!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He's too good. He is really special it seems.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think he's gonna be our #2 QB.

Wouldn't surprise me if Clemens goes Bye Bye.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Selassie I said:

I think Davis' performance will necessitate the team keeping 3 QBs. I'm guessing that Davis will be inactive on gameday though

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
brokeu91 said:
Selassie I said:

I think Davis' performance will necessitate the team keeping 3 QBs. I'm guessing that Davis will be inactive on gameday though

Well, it may be the dinero saved,,, in addition to his performance that necessitates the final decision.

Clemens looked stunk it up tonight... (and that's putting it kindly)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If we go into the season with only 2 QB's, it will be a monumental mistake.

Ya know, IMO and everything.

goldenram

UDFA
He's looking better every time he takes the field. Doesn't look like a Rookie UDFA. He will continue to impress if given the chance. Rams would be wise to keep him on the team.

SAMTHERAM

Really impressed with this kid he has that "it" factor that is hard to describe; I also believe he will be our number two QB.

I know it was pre-season but watching that game I had that stinking rotten feeling I had all of last year- like a bad dream playing over and over again,have mercy.

Tackling was beyond pitiful. Bradford has to pull up his socks and show he is the man worthy of that huge contract or Austin may just surprise him. Hope it was just a flukey game- we shall see !

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Austin Davis is a must keep. Better keep Clemons too until the OL is ironed out or we will be calling someone off the street.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I have more faith in Davis than Clemens right now.
To be sure he's the real deal he needs to get some reps. with the 1's against the Ravens 1's. That's the only real indicator of what he may be able to do.
And unlike some pundits I don't think this opens a can of worms at all.

Anonymous

Yamahopper said:
To be sure he's the real deal he needs to get some reps. with the 1's against the Ravens 1's. That's the only real indicator of what he may be able to do.

But they're not going to do it, I bet.

TIt's only fans who need to see Davis with the 1s. The coaches have other things that take priority over that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn said:
Yamahopper said:

TIt's only fans who need to see Davis with the 1s. The coaches have other things that take priority over that.
TIt's only fans?

I'll bet that's a huge number. :sly:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am a TIts AND ASs man myself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
I'm partial to LEgs and HAnds. Long for the former, small for the latter. :shifty:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
zn said:
Yamahopper said:

The coaches see him against 1's in camp. I've seen him in 11 on 11 against the 1's. Though it's hands off the QB and no real tackling. But if that was all the evaluation that a player needs why play him in the preseason so he becomes harder to get on the PS.
What better way to see what he can do than put him a real game situation. But maybe they know the result already.

He's only two missed blocks by Richardson from being the starter in Detroit.

Tit's fans need to see with their own eyes the difference between if he's real or fake.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
Faceplant said:
I'm partial to LEgs and HAnds. Long for the former, small for the latter. :shifty:

Anything to make you feel better, right? :ww:
zactly. It's all about perception. :lol: