Austin Davis ranked 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
BUMP A RANKING!!! My concern is whether Davis can can do the same thing he did last week against a better class team as Dallas is.

This is pro football and Dallas is in the same boat as the Rams have been...talented, but coming up empty year after year.

Davis is a young player...so the question has to be "does the fact that this is Dallas, give him pause or fear?". From what I've seen of Davis, he's fearless. We'll know tomorrow. (y)

Rams0307

The Austin Davis love has gotten way out of hand...

QBR is a terrible measure of evaluating QB's....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Austin Davis love has gotten way out of hand...

We're fans here and most of us are the epitome of homers so we'll show AD lots of love this week because he deserves it. If we get hammered by the Cowboys and it's mostly his fault then the tide will turn quickly. We're also a fickle bunch. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We're fans here and most of us are the epitome of homers so we'll show AD lots of love this week because he deserves it. If we get hammered by the Cowboys and it's mostly his fault then the tide will turn quickly. We're also a fickle bunch. ;)

^ speaks the truth!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
^ speaks the truth!
Absolutely! I still can't believe the pass to Pettis and the shot AD and AP both took on that winning drive. That was one of the most balls out plays for us in a long time and a come from behind win. There is no way AD lays an egg for us this Sunday.
Oh, BTW, NO LOVE for the west coast and the Rams on national T.V.. I swear to goodness I get every Cowboys game they play on every weekend out here and the week they play the Rams, I get San Diego, San Fran and Seachickens games.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OOOOOH! and Look who we have at #30 (Behind Geno Smith) ROMO!!! Take that Dallas Fans and smoke it!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Absolutely! I still can't believe the pass to Pettis and the shot AD and AP both took on that winning drive. That was one of the most balls out plays for us...

Agree. The next closest comparison was also a Pettis catch. Buffalo 4th down catch fo the win.

Pettis has amazing hands.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
It would be nice to see a TD pass this week from the Offense - just to show the 'Boys that stacking the box in the red zone isn't the best idea

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Nice to see but hope we see better stats from Hill and Keenum.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Let's be honest here. Is there anyone who can't name more than 12 QB's better than Austin Davis? :whistle:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The only Austin Davis rating that matters is he's 1-0 in his starts.

Let's try to enjoy today, and see how he does. If he does enough to get the W today, well, we'll go from there. I really think we as fans can ruin the fun of things by over analyzing and nuking the results. He won a big away game the Rams needed after a home loss. Can he beat the Cowboys?

Let's get behind him!