Austin Davis Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like Davis missed that last pass, I've noticed when the pressure gets on him for the final drive make it or break it seems like he starts to panic. Hopefully, he'll be able to start getting some experience under his belt and get used to it when the game is on the line. Pretty impressive outing tho.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like Davis missed that last pass, I've noticed when the pressure gets on him for the final drive make it or break it seems like he starts to panic. Hopefully, he'll be able to start getting some experience under his belt and get used to it when the game is on the line. Pretty impressive outing tho.
I cant agree with that. He made a perfect throw with the game on the line. Than he made a catch-able throw with the game on the line. Than on the 3rd attempt he failed. The final throw was on Austin Davis no doubt, but the final drive was on Austin Pettis

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I cant agree with that. He made a perfect throw with the game on the line. Than he made a catch-able throw with the game on the line. Than on the 3rd attempt he failed. The final throw was on Austin Davis no doubt, but the final drive was on Austin Pettis
Yes he had some throws to Pettis that obviously should of been first downs but it seems when there is no other option and he has to deliver seems as though he gets a bit antsy to me when you have watched as compared to other throws he made before. You can still see the inexperience which ofc isn't something one can hold against him. He still had a hell of a game.

Disclaimer: Improper grammar lol beers not helping

jjab360

Legend
Yes he had some throws to Pettis that obviously should of been first downs but it seems when there is no other option and he has to deliver seems as though he gets a bit antsy to me when you have watched as compared to other throws he made before. You can still see the inexperience which ofc isn't something one can hold against him. He still had a hell of a game.

Disclaimer: Improper grammar lol beers not helping
We shouldn't have even been in that situation to begin with. Davis made the clutch throws he was supposed to make, Pettis just couldn't come down with them. Then with the blitz coming on a porous O-line on 4th & 13, Davis just had to throw it up there. Knew it had very little chance of being completed, just wish there wasn't a miscommunication so at least it would've been close.