Austin Davis or Shaun Hill (Who is starting this Sunday?)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious if any official decision has been announced yet. I am hoping for Davis but will hope whoever starts has a great game and great rest of the season!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I could be wrong but I think Jeff Fisher said that Hill is not ready yet.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I heard that it's gonna be a game time decision.

Fisher will keep his options open until the last possible minute. Publicly, anyway.

My money is on Davis.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I heard that it's gonna be a game time decision.

Fisher will keep his options open until the last possible minute. Publicly, anyway.

My money is on Davis.

I hope you're right. My money is on Hill...

I'll be pretty sad if Davis is on the bench.

Per Roto: Shaun Hill beleives he's on track to play against the Eagles. (Practiced last week, limited.)

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I have a feeling Shaun Hill's "injury" will last until after the 49ers game, provided Davis plays well against the Eagles. If Davis can play the way he has been against San Fran, Hill isn't coming back into the starting lineup, this will be the ultimate test for the kid and see whether he's a viable face of the franchise or just another back-up that tore it up until they got film on him (See: Case Keenum)

A55VA6

Legend
At this point, I don't know how you don't start Davis. My bet is on him.

jjab360

Legend
I think it's pretty clear that game time decision means Davis lol. Fisher is gonna milk this Hill injury until Davis has a bad game. If Davis keeps playing the way he has, though, doubt Hill even sees the field again.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't think it matters. It's not the team's weakness at the moment. Fisher is playing the situation to his advantage as much as possible. He knows who he is starting.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I hope that they start the one that is the best at stopping the run and can sack the QB.;)

V3

Hall of Fame
I hope you're right. My money is on Hill...

I'll be pretty sad if Davis is on the bench.

Per Roto: Shaun Hill beleives he's on track to play against the Eagles. (Practiced last week, limited.)
If Hill said he thinks he can play on Sunday and Davis gets the nod, that would be pretty telling.

tbux

Rookie
Whoever is getting first team reps today is the guy- we will find out soon enough who that is.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
On espn fantasy it says hill is starting this week. Doesnt say how they know this probably just a guess.