Austin Davis on Being Rams #2 Quarterback Spot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
witxe.jpg

You crazy? Pryor is Ludacris Speed light years ahead of Tebow and arrow

I just don't rate QBs who throw more INTs than TDs, it's a fault of mine, but I'm sure I'll overcome it at some point.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I just don't rate QBs who throw more INTs than TDs, it's a fault of mine, but I'm sure I'll overcome it at some point.
Hmmm lets see as a starter I could see that. As a 3rd strong QB I could see him being a viable option. What would you recommend doing if Hill goes down go with our 2nd string guy? Your kidding me right? Give up a draft pick for a crap player like Cousins, Moore, a crap vet? Meh... Pass. If rather not waste a pick on anybody and pick somebody up with playing experience that gives you a chance to win. Somebody in nfl shape with Seahawk info on audibles not a guy calling College games. Call me crazy