Austin Davis on Being Rams #2 Quarterback Spot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
He was solid at Southern Miss and broke a few of Farve's records. Sometimes he looks great and other times.... well...

He's our #2 now and has my full support. He's reminds me a little of Clemens and will bring a different element if called upon.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Flv I gotta tell ya', I've agreed with you more today than I have in several months combined.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sad thing is the reps are gonna dry up now and I think if he kept getting them he'd be fine.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! We are really going to need a Chaplain before this season is done!

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this point, I'm ok with Davis being our number two. With the season beginning next week, it's too late to expect anyone new that we bring in to learn and adequately run our offense.

This preseason, Davis has won me over as an acceptable, but not great, alternative if he's needed.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope we pick up Pryor....

Me too for two reasons:

1. The Rams will finally have a QB that can run and Shotty would have his Brad Smith
2. He's coming from the Seahawks and teams love to do that especially in the same division.

My issue with Pryor is he does not throw well and never did (watched every game he played in college) however, would be able to put him in different packages and if the Rams claim him, he won't cost a draft choice.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"And the #2 QB on the 2014 St. Louis Rams is..................come on down Austin Davis!"

witxe.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Pryor is better than Gilbert... I don't think think that's what Schotty is looking for.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
"And the #2 QB on the 2014 St. Louis Rams is..................come on down Austin Davis!"

witxe.jpg
LMFAO! Dude I've been watching this for 20 minutes and it's still making me laugh! Thanks for posting Prime ... was having a crap Saturday...