Austin Blythe Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Can we get some love for C Austin Blythe, who came in for John Sullivan and disappeared into the background of the game? There were no penalties on him, no sacks, no bad shotgun snaps, not a peep from him. His is exactly what you want to see from an offensive lineman and he did a phenomenal job in Sullivan's place.

I'll admit that I was worried about him because I saw him overthrow several shotgun snaps in training camp and preseason, but he must have worked hard to get those kinks out.

Fantastic job!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He looks the part too... Like a giant MFing Badass!

He stepped right in, and we didn't miss a beat at C.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very solid game from him that's not an ashy spot to step in for the starter mid game and he did great.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Center, left tackle, WR, and play calling, were lingering aspects that plagued this team for many years. I love how mcvay cleaned all that up in one off season

Psycho_X

Legend
Definitely big ups to Blythe. Could he be the C of the future..?

Yeah was thinking he had at least one penalty... the one where Dipshit... I mean Triplette said "everyone but the center moved". Figured that was probably on him lol. But that's to be expected when being thrown in at a moments notice and being young. Overall, I was happy with him in relief duty.

Imperial

UDFA
Name
Imperial
There did not appear to be a drop-off in play when Blythe replaced Sullivan. That was a pleasant surprise.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I voted for him for my olayer of the game last night. I was worried when Sullivan went out, but it looks like he is our future!