Austin among instant-impact rookies in 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
iBruce underestimating the perfidy of the media:
More likely the media will be talking about why he wasn't a top 3 pick in the draft.

More likely they'll take the Rams out of the discussion completely by shifting the conversation to one of their favorite teams, the Jets. The talk will revolve around why didn't the Jets use their arsenal of picks to move up and draft him before we could.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:
Does anyone think it's improbable that Austin could get 5 catches a game? Be them bubble screens, pitches, screens, curls, etc? I think that's a nice little target number for him - 5 catches a game. So let's say that he does. Over the course of 16 games, that's 80 catches for probably close to a thousand yards. Maybe 900. That's only like 56 yards per game.

Fisher didn't move up 8 spots to give this kid 40 catches. They're going to work him into the offense any way they can.

I agree they didn't move up to put training wheels on him, he should get a lot of targets so what your saying is within the realm of possibilities. But the real contribution from him will be touchdowns.

What's your guess for trips to the end zone.
Eleven and a half.

I'll take the under there if you have the sack to take the over....

Steak dinner......all the surrounding goodness......I take under ten
Hmmmmm. So all I need is 10?

Deal.

It's a bet. 10 you win, other than ten you lose.
Alright sir.

I hope your steakhouses really age the beef over there.
I don't want any fucking Wal-Mart steaks.

Hardee's LOL. All the Horsey sauce you want too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
More likely the media will be talking about why he wasn't a top 3 pick in the draft.

More likely they'll take the Rams out of the discussion completely by shifting the conversation to one of their favorite teams, the Jets. The talk will revolve around why didn't the Jets use their arsenal of picks to move up and draft him before we could.

Yup. Very much a possibility.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
albefree69 said:

Yup. Very much a possibility.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Rams performance this season, the media will take notice. Book it
train