Aug-11 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She doesn't do it for me.

Same. When I'm in perv mode they have to be absolute stunners to garner any attention.

However in real life it's a different story. As long as they breathe and move that will do me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She's alright but I'll stick with Dani personally.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
She doesn't do it for me.
If she is not your thing maybe this will help.
blogjam-nick.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If she is not your thing maybe this will help...

Nah. I'm good. It's hard for me to get excited about her because I work with more attractive women. And in a few days, I'll be back on a campus surrounded by attractive women. She's not ugly. But I don't see her as anything special. And something about her just doesn't click for me.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I guess I am just old, I like all good looking girls, My favorite are the girls that like me 2nd favorite the girls that like everybody. It must be nice to be young @jrry32. I work in the heart of Hollywood, models, actresses and superstars on a daily basis and I like the girl next door type earthy girls and the flawed ones. Watching the lot literally stop when Halle Berry walks by is quite amusing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess I am just old, I like all good looking girls, My favorite are the girls that like me 2nd favorite the girls that like everybody. It must be nice to be young @jrry32. I work in the heart of Hollywood, models, actresses and superstars on a daily basis and I like the girl next door earthy girls the flawed ones.

Being young certainly has its perks. (y)

I don't know if I'd want your job. I'm sure you get to see a lot of beautiful women, but I bet you also have to deal with a lot of egos.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Same. When I'm in perv mode they have to be absolute stunners to garner any attention.

However in real life it's a different story. As long as they breathe and move that will do me.

As a long time member I'd like, actually prefer, to request an available Mod of Rod (lol) to extract @kurtfaulk and @jrry32 until the 2nd preseason game.

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
^ Green Font (Honey Bear OG)
:sneaky:[GALLERY=media, 165]20160811_225855 by BatteringRambo posted Aug 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM[/GALLERY]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
(Me). Yes, accurately and also, accidentally, I hijacked this thread. Cheers! :cheers:
[GALLERY=media, 167]RED LINE CHEMISTRY - PARALYZED - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Aug 12, 2016 at 12:50 AM[/GALLERY]

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Nah. I'm good. It's hard for me to get excited about her because I work with more attractive women. And in a few days, I'll be back on a campus surrounded by attractive women. She's not ugly. But I don't see her as anything special. And something about her just doesn't click for me.
Yep ......there is a serious reason there is a long long history of auto accidents in and around @ UF in Gainesville this time of the year. Most all of them have males involved.