Aug-09 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My wife has got some video from yesterday & Saturday, I wil have her try to vet some video of GRob today, she got Goff yesterday. I won't be able to put them up on here til I get home Fri or Sat but maybe someone that knows what to look for will be able to get something out of it.

I'm in Rams shorts and a Tavon T-shirt, if any others make it out today. I've met some very cool fans at the last 2 practices and expect to today also.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Look forward to seeing the vid RB !! Let us know how the mighty RAMS look !!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goff was the first player out on the field today, workin on his footwork with Weinke

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My wife has got some video from yesterday & Saturday, I wil have her try to vet some video of GRob today, she got Goff yesterday. I won't be able to put them up on here til I get home Fri or Sat but maybe someone that knows what to look for will be able to get something out of it.

I'm in Rams shorts and a Tavon T-shirt, if any others make it out today. I've met some very cool fans at the last 2 practices and expect to today also.
like.png
do it!.gif