Attn: Long time Ram fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
We may not make playoffs this year but we could very easily put the 9ers in the bottom of the division. Thought you all would like that. ;):cool: I'll take that with a side of beat the Seahawks on their turf please.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
If we get mathematically eliminated I'd love to at the very least knock the Seagulls out that Wildcard spot with a epic ass whoopin in Seattle!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mojo Ram
th

RAMS Fans who don't like the 1st place Arizona Cardinals who beat us a month ago.
I know you're out there somewhere...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mojo Ram
th

RAMS Fans who don't like the 1st place Arizona Cardinals who beat us a month ago.
I know you're out there somewhere...

My dad may have liked the Cardinals when they played here. To me, they've always been a division rival. I may have respect for Tillman, Wehrli, and Fitzgerald, but I don't like that team, and I never will. Hope we shut them out in our house.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My dad may have liked the Cardinals when they played here. To me, they've always been a division rival. I may have respect for Tillman, Wehrli, and Fitzgerald, but I don't like that team, and I never will. Hope we shut them out in our house.
th

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm for winning out..i want to make the Cards, Giants, and Hawks shriek in horror and pain...Eff them!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Knocking the Seahawks out of the playoffs in the last game of the year in their house is what I'm hoping for now.Give them a little taste of what they will have to face 2x next year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, 9-7, ending the season on a 5 game winning streak, beating Seattle twice and maybe costing them the division or wildcard would really be a good way to go into the off season.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We may not make playoffs this year but we could very easily put the 9ers in the bottom of the division. Thought you all would like that. ;):cool: I'll take that with a side of beat the Seahawks on their turf please.

Absolutely.
Might even make my year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't hate the cards like I do the niners just been a much longer rivalry it gave me great pleasure to see them lose across the bay in Oakland today.

See our Rams win out and dish out some pain to both the Cards and Seahawks (especially since I live in the Seattle are) would make this a successful season in my opinion.

GO RAMS!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
If we get mathematically eliminated I'd love to at the very least knock the Seagulls out that Wildcard spot with a epic ass whoopin in Seattle!

I wanna see the 9rs on the bottom of division and oOh man would I not only love to see a win in Seattle but a shutout to show them what real ddefense is

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I wanna see the 9rs on the bottom of division and oOh man would I not only love to see a win in Seattle but a shutout to show them what real ddefense is
Ohhhh God you just gave me a semi!!! ;) lol