At the crossroads: Janoris Jenkins/TST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
That's why I want to draft one of the top CB's so we can have 3 top Cb's on the field on most plays. Jenks plays hard but he gets a bit to cocky which gives a huge play (key 3rd down or yardage or a TD). I'd like to have Dennard and Tru on the outside and have Jenkins do what he does best, be a ball hawk and create disruption with the 3rd option he's covering or blitzing and causing chaos.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think Jenks will have an outstanding career and it will only be helped by the aggressive style of D the Rams will be playing as long as GW is the DC. It always baffled me that the secondary didnt seem to benefit from the pressure applied by the DL last season, IMO that will all change now. QBs wont have the time for WRs to do double moves so Jenks will be able to gamble and win more frequently.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think Jenks will have an outstanding career and it will only be helped by the aggressive style of D the Rams will be playing as long as GW is the DC. It always baffled me that the secondary didnt seem to benefit from the pressure applied by the DL last season, IMO that will all change now. QBs wont have the time for WRs to do double moves so Jenks will be able to gamble and win more frequently.
Why is it when I look at your avatar, I hear this? ;)

[av]http://images.travelpod.com/tw_slides/ta01/028/506/12993260999-tpfil02aw-28001.mp3[/av]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Why is it when I look at your avatar, I hear this? ;)

[av]http://images.travelpod.com/tw_slides/ta01/028/506/12993260999-tpfil02aw-28001.mp3[/av]

Hahaha!