At least we only had one player arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Apparently another Lion has been arrested.

Per PFT: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... e-assault/

Lions cornerback Aaron Berry has been arrested on three counts of simple assault, his second arrest this year and the Lions’ seventh arrest this year.

We noted on Saturday night that a league source confirmed there was some truth to rumors of Berry being in legal trouble, and on Sunday morning the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Police Department confirmed to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press that Berry was arrested.

The police told Birkett that there was a firearm involved in the incident. Although few details have been provided yet, the charges Berry faces seem to match what was posted on a Dolphins fans’ message board, describing an incident involving three victims who had a gun pointed at them by Berry.

Berry, who was also arrested in Harrisburg in June, that time for drunk driving, is likely facing a suspension from the NFL after his second arrest of the offseason. Berry is projected as a starting cornerback in the Lions’ defense.

The other Lions arrested this year have been Nick Fairley (once for drunk driving and once for marijuana possession), Mikel Leshoure (twice for marijuana possession) and Johnny Culbreath (once for marijuana possession).

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hope they all get 1 game suspensions.

Now Stafford and Calvin Johnson need to go.... Someone get me some pot and and help me find their cars...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:

Now Stafford and Calvin Johnson need to go.... Someone get me some pot and and help me find their cars...
lol...I'll fly to Detroit and meet you there. Maybe we can convince the NFL that it's an organizational wide problem and they have to forfeit the first game of the year.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:

Im kinda looking forward to see how our secondary matches up with Megatron. I think we can all agree the secondary looks like a big time strength. Game one provides a immediate test to that thesis.

Lets plant the contraband in the cars of their defense. lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe that Spagnuolo guy was onto something. Wins would have been nice, but at least we didn't have to worry about all this other stuff in the process.