At Least We Aren't the Bears Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
42-nill.

Rodgers with 6 TDs. That's an ass spanking with a spiked bat.

Walter

Rookie
Damn, just saw that score. That is crazy. Kinda pissed I was going to wager a good portion of my meager ROD dollars on the Packers but didn't get a chance.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wish they would just let him break the touchdown record. Like who cares if your putting up too many points. Break a damn record if you have a chance.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10407687_817310211649002_852024192051383192_n.jpg

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
This game after getting blown out by the Pats last week as well. Bad times in Chicago right now. I think they were down 38-0 at half last week

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
There are a lot of teams that have bigger issues than us. If we are healthy with a possession saving QB, we are a playoff team.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I wondered at the time (and still do) if I had been in a cave and missed what incredible work Cutler had done to justify the ridiculous contract extension he got from the Bears...Maybe not a great analogy, but I have always thought that Cutler is Jeff George 2.0..Big arm with loads of upside potential who had done very little except irritate people with his prima donna attitude and aloof style..

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wondered at the time (and still do) if I had been in a cave and missed what incredible work Cutler had done to justify the ridiculous contract extension he got from the Bears...Maybe not a great analogy, but I have always thought that Cutler is Jeff George 2.0..Big arm with loads of upside potential who had done very little except irritate people with his prima donna attitude and aloof style..

jeff george did have one good year with the vikings before the rams slapped him around back in 99.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I couldn't help but laugh a little when I noticed Rogers, on the side line, apparently laughing at the way Mathews and company were beating up-on da bears!