At least they are talking positive about the Rams this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well that's a little better than it has been, BUT ... not by much!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That amounted to: "Of course they'll be better, they have no where to go but up"...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tend to like McGinest's take, he's real fair when he discusses teams and does his research. In particular I like that he covered what Groh thinks, since God knows we'll never get any kind of information like that directly from the Rams even in Hard Knocks.

Was a real good watch, thanks for posting it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I ever hear, except for Higbee, are the NFL taklking heads speaking about Britt, Quick, and Austin...I am stoked by some of the rookie WR's that may take off with a real QB under center in Goff...and yes, Goff will have to deal with KC's starting defense, BUT, Goff will also have our starting Oline and maybe Todd Gurley as the safety valve....EFF THE CHEFS!
wbyyU0I.png

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
All I've read and heard is that the Rams should finish somewhere between 4-12 to 6-10.
Nothing positive at all.